Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2009, 10:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default All my crops, plowing, most of my animals and trees have disappeared

I opened up the new release and there is remarkably little left of all the work I did. I have a few fences, a cottage and a couple of cats left. I tried reloading the page several times, but it isn't getting any better
Old Nov 06 2009, 10:23 AM

Have noticed issues with clicking on people to hire, clicking on machines to plant. Upon clicking nothing happens, sometimes 4 or 5 times nothing happens. Eventually the Hire Request message appears so I no its been sent, or the seeds section of the store opens up so you can use the planter. Other items on the farm seem to be acting this way too, like when trying to move an item. Clicking on it and selecting move multiple times in order to move that item.

Another thing I have noticed is Farmtown freezing up causing you to have to terminate the program and relog in to facebook. Nothing has changed on my farm, no additions, no stacking, but when working and choosing another task sometimes the game just locks up indefinately.

Riverview plantation
Old Nov 06 2009, 10:45 AM

When do you think you will be able to fix the disappearing and reappearing crops. They seem to come and go at will. Your worker will harvest them and you will refresh and the crops are back, sometimes even the plowed ones come back unplowed.
Old Nov 06 2009, 11:17 AM

Default Only f you want,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppnjoe View Post
are you waiting for everyone to quit brfore you release more levels and seeds? thanks
It's up to you if you want to to quit. The developers do great work. But, they have to do it in orderly manner. The last release hinted of more levels. Remember, this is a beta (testing) app. Be patient. If you do not like the pace of the updates, or what's in them, stop playing for awhile. Then when you come back, you may like things better.

This is not like Farmville where everything is static. They can have more crops, animals that earn money, etc. because they're not interactive. Farm Town is.

And, thank the developers for all the hard work. You have no idea what it takes to write a little thing like a candy basket, let alone another level, more land, and more crops.
Old Nov 06 2009, 11:24 AM

I think it is even faster today but love the new updates. Keep them coming.
Old Nov 06 2009, 11:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love it!! I am soooooo sick of people harvesting my trees that I just started doing my own harvesting. Now, I can go back to hiring people without the frustrations Also, love the storage idea and the autumn trees!! Thank you FT for a fun, FREE game.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2009, 11:43 AM

I agree....i have stopped re-arranging my farm because there is nothing to do right now...but am patiently waiting for updates. I know the devs are working hard, so i will not quit ft, i love it to much, i will just wait with anticipation, then when the updates come it will be like starting over again and i can become "re-addicted". Good work devs and thanks!
Old Nov 06 2009, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cannot plow

When I plow on my farm the patch is deleted.
Old Nov 06 2009, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you SOOOOO much for the option of hiring people so they can't harvest trees. I am back to hiring MP people again. The Thanksgiving stuff is a little late for us Canadians.
Old Nov 06 2009, 12:43 PM

Default problem with hire for crops/trees

ok, the kids are stupid, i know. one hired me and then i wanted to harvest trees after i asked him. nothing. ok. i told him about the new feature for hiring. so he hired me again for trees.
everything seemed to work as normal, lots of progress bars. but then i realized that i got no coins, avatar not moving. nothing. all the tree harvesting was a fake. that is a bad bug with the new hire feature.

Some time earlier another guy hired me for tree harvesting and he pressed the wrong button. if you give a kiddy too much options you will get problems:-)

the most players never read any handbook, they just want to play. or maybe they are not able to read anything else than plowwwwwwwwww. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by kumaro; Nov 06 2009 at 12:59 PM.
Closed Thread