Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2010, 10:29 AM

Default Problems with market place

Once again it is mighty wierd. Market place, can't see names when people are talking, doesn't show all people in the marketplace, and most often hire requests don't go through. I have to go back home, then back to marketplace several times before it starts working like it should. I have the latest updates of everything on my computer, so please don't tell me it's something like that. I think this is a bug in the game, not in my computer.

PS: Thanks for the latest upgrades! I love the new storage upgrades!! It was such a pain to have to open storage 100 times to use whatever was in there!! Thanks a bunch!!
Old Dec 14 2010, 11:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justliloleme View Post
Once again it is mighty wierd. Market place, can't see names when people are talking, doesn't show all people in the marketplace, and most often hire requests don't go through. I have to go back home, then back to marketplace several times before it starts working like it should. I have the latest updates of everything on my computer, so please don't tell me it's something like that. I think this is a bug in the game, not in my computer.

PS: Thanks for the latest upgrades! I love the new storage upgrades!! It was such a pain to have to open storage 100 times to use whatever was in there!! Thanks a bunch!!
Re: not seeing all people in the marketplace. While in the MP disconnect from the server then reconnect to the server.........Voila! people!

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 14 2010, 01:33 PM

I'm sooooo very happy about the speed being better while re-loading my facilities!! Saves me a couple of hours. Thanks a million!

Actually, I thought my avatar did'nt go to any math-classes, as it looked like she had to think a minute or two before being able to give me so and so many XP. (one by one) She is a LOT better now. LOL

Also, being able to buy FarmCash to my friends I'm happy about. Thanks for that one, too. I will do that, next time I fill up my own FC.

As I said before; Great Up-grade, Devs!!!

Regards
Simera
Old Dec 14 2010, 05:01 PM

I am not done upgrading farms 6 and 7 yet
Old Dec 15 2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Re: not seeing all people in the marketplace. While in the MP disconnect from the server then reconnect to the server.........Voila! people!

Wow, I would love to be able to say that this easy fix worked, but it didn't. I still can't see people, can't see names, even when I did that. It's getting now to the point where I can't even go to the marketplace. I do one job and then I'm done cuz I can't get back to a point where I can see people and/or namnes in the marketplace. and believe me, I need to work!! I need money!
Old Dec 15 2010, 09:48 AM

Default Not being impatient, but hey Raul....

Next week has come and almost gone!! Are we going to see new stuff this week? I can't wait!!! I'm sitting on naile here!!!! God I love this game LOL
Old Dec 15 2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Next week has come and almost gone!! Are we going to see new stuff this week? I can't wait!!! I'm sitting on naile here!!!! God I love this game LOL
Hi there. We already got the new stuff. The Christmas stuff released just a couple of days ago
Old Dec 15 2010, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Wow, I would love to be able to say that this easy fix worked, but it didn't. I still can't see people, can't see names, even when I did that. It's getting now to the point where I can't even go to the marketplace. I do one job and then I'm done cuz I can't get back to a point where I can see people and/or namnes in the marketplace. and believe me, I need to work!! I need money!
How long has this been going on?
Old Dec 15 2010, 05:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Sprinkler

I would really appreciate it if you could make the sprinkler available for coins also. Right now you have it set to purchase with cash only. Some of us play our little hearts out, but the cash is a precious thing to come by. I even have to use cash for purchase of expanding farms. I do not do the facilities and thus do not have zillions of dollars to expand my farms. I think the price you have put on them is very unreasonable. Would please consider both of my requests as I know amongst my neighbors, they are all wanting these 2 changes to happen. Thank you.

Old Dec 15 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
How long has this been going on?
It's been going on since the last upgrades were done, the ones that brought us the rubber factory, etc.... and I'm not the only person experiencing this problem either. I talked to some people in the marketplace throughout the day today, who were having the same trouble. I know that mine is not anything caused by my computer or updates needed as I'm using google chrome and it auto updates everything. I sure wouldn't mind a fix if you know of one.
Closed Thread