Old Mar 24 2011, 03:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wondering if anyone has seen a change in the way that we can go to our other farms while our avatar is finishing up the harvesting or plowing....... before last night i could go to one of my other farms and come back and the work was done.. now i have to wait until she is done grrrrrrrrrrrr................
Sunny have been having a bunch of problems with FT for the last 2 days, but none on jumping from one farm to the other so my avatar can finish harvesting or plowing faster... I did have a funny thing happened to me yesterday, for some reason I was on my last farm and instead of hitting the square for farm 7 I hit the empty one and lo and behold a new farm appeared... I was so excited I thought they did it and here I was harvesting and did not know a thing about it. Even named it and all, and then it disappeared and could not find it... when I went back the name appeared on my first farm, weird...
I do hope that means that tomorrow we are getting something new and heck I have already the name for farm no 9, lol
Hope all our troubles are worth a lot!!
Old Mar 24 2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Sunny have been having a bunch of problems with FT for the last 2 days, but none on jumping from one farm to the other so my avatar can finish harvesting or plowing faster... I did have a funny thing happened to me yesterday, for some reason I was on my last farm and instead of hitting the square for farm 7 I hit the empty one and lo and behold a new farm appeared... I was so excited I thought they did it and here I was harvesting and did not know a thing about it. Even named it and all, and then it disappeared and could not find it... when I went back the name appeared on my first farm, weird...
I do hope that means that tomorrow we are getting something new and heck I have already the name for farm no 9, lol
Hope all our troubles are worth a lot!!
Maybe that was when a number of us has farms vanish for about 15 minutes ?

Could this be a bug getting the ninth farm up and running ?
Old Mar 24 2011, 03:50 PM

Level:
XP:

I was going to the Facilities Manager a couple of days ago and at the top left where you choose from all the different services I THINK I saw the shadow of an avatar with what looked like it might turn into an option. I don't know for what but maybe clothing? Just sayin'

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I was going to the Facilities Manager a couple of days ago and at the top left where you choose from all the different services I THINK I saw the shadow of an avatar with what looked like it might turn into an option. I don't know for what but maybe clothing? Just sayin'
Probably just Tom from the Market.... looking for something to do instead of just hanging at the market all the time, saying the same thing over, and over, and over, and over........

Old Mar 24 2011, 04:40 PM

I will be gone for most of the evening.

On my return, I will be ready to buy lots of new stuff.... including #9.

Old Mar 24 2011, 05:10 PM

Level:
XP:

did i just hear the theme song from "Twilight Zone"? lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 24 2011, 08:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am ready and waiting for "Cloud 9 Farm" I have been letting my facilities run down, as I want to move things around, and can't move them from farm to farm with pending product in them....I hope it's soon! *runs off doing the Happy Dance* <3

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 24 2011, 09:20 PM

Default easter

I'm hoping to get easter stuff before easter so i can decorate my 8 farms, "before" i purchase a farm 9????? pleaseeeeeeeeeee ty ty . lol
Old Mar 24 2011, 09:21 PM

is the mayor of farmtown holding us back from easter decorations or what......? lol
Old Mar 24 2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeg101 View Post
is the mayor of farmtown holding us back from easter decorations or what......? lol
I think the Mayor took the Devs hostage to hold us back. Raul said that the Easter items were coming up in about a week....it's been over a week. However, hopefully the mayor will release them, so they can release the Easter items tomorrow...and I really hope farm 9, the new service facitilies, and new levels come with it (wishful thinking!).
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Closed Thread