Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2011, 12:19 PM

Hire for multiple task does not work for me. It says message sent, but the people in the market are not receiving the message. I can only hire the old way, but one job at a time.
Old Apr 11 2011, 01:59 PM

Thanks developers, these new updates are wonderful...I was wondering though if you had these items in mind for future growth, or updates. I am sure I am not the only one that is in need of these upgrades:

FC ( Llama and Sheep that produce 10 times) like the Holsteins and hens

3 times production on Oil Pump ( or drilling rig facility ),

3 times production on Cinnamon bundle production in the cinnamon factory

3 times production in the sawmill, to produce more oak and pine lumber

I have all 9 of my farms with Cinnamon factories, oil pumps and sawmills and I still cant keep my facilities full.

Please let me know if you are planning on making these updates soon.

thanks for your response

Rick----avid farmer

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5149&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 11 2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeClements View Post
Hi, Love the new hire multible feature but my avatar works to slow!!! if i harvest a farm and then plow i have to wait for my avatar to finish harvesting so that i can plow, really need to speed the little guy up!
You don't need to wait for your avatar.. just click "play" or just go to another farm and come back.. everything will be done!
Old Apr 11 2011, 02:39 PM

raise the buy sell limit to

u n l i m i t e d

Old Apr 11 2011, 03:30 PM

I have been getting that message since the first time I tried to use it, it is useless to me because when I try to request ingrediants I don't get any either although people have tried to send.
Old Apr 11 2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
raise the buy sell limit to

u n l i m i t e d

YES!! please, lol. Of course I'd be tickled if they just doubled it or even if they let me buy 2000 at a time in a 24 hour period.
Old Apr 11 2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
The hire multiple means you can get hired or hire someone to do more than one job on a farm. You can hire to harvest and plow and fish and chop if you want.
I know it means you can hire for all these jobs but.. what tools can you use? Does it mean you can only use 1x1 when your a 4x4? My friend hired me last night to H & P using Multiple Hire and it wouldn't let her do it because there was nothing to plow. I have tried to hire people using it, they are 4x4's, and they revert to 1x1's and they harvested that way then couldn't find the plow lol Just clarify how to use this option and what tools we can use as all it says is "certain tools" TY
Old Apr 11 2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnadoesknot View Post
I know it means you can hire for all these jobs but.. what tools can you use? Does it mean you can only use 1x1 when your a 4x4? My friend hired me last night to H & P using Multiple Hire and it wouldn't let her do it because there was nothing to plow. I have tried to hire people using it, they are 4x4's, and they revert to 1x1's and they harvested that way then couldn't find the plow lol Just clarify how to use this option and what tools we can use as all it says is "certain tools" TY
Hi, when hired for multiple jobs use the tools in the extended tool bar.
Old Apr 11 2011, 05:27 PM

My "hire multiple" is not working either. I've tried all day, and when I send the request the other person isn't getting it. UGH ~ I had a lot of different jobs on the same farms today, and was soooo excited to not have to go back and forth from farm to farm rehiring the same person or hiring more people to do the same farm. I love this idea! Please help!
Old Apr 11 2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharimom View Post
My "hire multiple" is not working either. I've tried all day, and when I send the request the other person isn't getting it. UGH ~ I had a lot of different jobs on the same farms today, and was soooo excited to not have to go back and forth from farm to farm rehiring the same person or hiring more people to do the same farm. I love this idea! Please help!
Hi, that is a known glitch that the Dev's are working on..
Closed Thread