Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 01 2011, 06:07 AM

**FABULOUS**STUPENDOUS**EXCITING**
What a great upgrade.. now all we need is 3 more farms to crop and i be laughing all the way to the silage...

thanx FT for an ingenious game... can't wait for ""TOMORROW"" ( bit of sarcasm there...lol)
Old May 01 2011, 06:55 AM

Love all the new stuff! Of course now all my farms need rearranged but thats part of why this game keeps me coming back, constant change. Looking forward to the release of the rest of the new facilities Thanks as always for a great update!
Old May 01 2011, 07:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi, I have a question when you can buy the factories Office School Supple Factory, Glass Factory and Dance Club.
And how much xp you need to get to the next level. I am currently in the 210 level.Thank you for an answer, I know not yet here, so in the forum. Best wishes Renata
Old May 01 2011, 07:29 AM

still awaiting the other to be unlocked- the glass factory has me intrigued, i wonder what we can make there-i am curious about the office school supply one as well--but don't have enough farm cash to get it right now.hoping the unlock today so i can take a look at them and get the glass factory and play around with it before my vacation is completely over.
Old May 01 2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
it doesent say there is new products or crops coming it looks like a new feature to the existing crops and products.
I was not replying to you "Al" -- rather to the person who was complaining that she had no reason to continue to play unless we had some competitive reasons or achievements to earn. Achievement levels in crop production and so on will resolve her needs I believe.

Trust me, I was *not* talking to you. I try to quote the person to whom I reply.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old May 01 2011, 08:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Harvest-Plow Combine 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Harvester 5 x 5 and the Plower 5 x 5, then you can buy this new Harvest-Plow Combine to harvest and plow 25 fields at once.

If You own this tool and someone hires you for multiple jobs including harvest and plow, you will be able to use this tool as well.

--Raul
Hi Raul!
I've just received the Combine gift and reloaded the game
But it's doesn't work! 25 messages "You need more money" floated up and no field process! Why? This gift cost 35 FC
Old May 01 2011, 08:57 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Harvest-Plow Combine 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Harvester 5 x 5 and the Plower 5 x 5, then you can buy this new Harvest-Plow Combine to harvest and plow 25 fields at once.

If You own this tool and someone hires you for multiple jobs including harvest and plow, you will be able to use this tool as well.

--Raul
Hi Raul!
But it's doesn't work! 25 messages "You need more money" floated up and no field process! Why? This gift cost 35 FC I have over 3.000.000 coins. No way to say that "You need more money" message appear!
Old May 01 2011, 09:02 AM

Level:
XP:
Smile the silent applauder never to be silent again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornrn View Post
Thank you so much for the latest upgrades. I have wrist probs and really like the combined harvester/plower. Any thing that requires fewer clicks is great in my book.

Have been playing Farm Town for a long time(?). Since I am disabled, it is great to have something to keep my mind occupied.

Many Thanks,

unicornrn
First I want to comment on the "playing for a long time" comment. I had also become disabled three years ago and my daughter introduced me to FT. I simply fell in love with the game, although for a short period I lost interest in it when it failed to go forward with anything. Now it is the greatest and best played game I do. If it wasn't for FT and my new interest of teaching myself how to sew I would be lost. Yes, you need ur mind occupied in our situations and FT does that superiorly.
Now for the upgrades: I totally apologize for not getting on here with every new upgrade and congratulating the devs for such fantastic work. I am trying to make up for that now in saying since u began the equipments and the facilities and all upgrades going with them I cannot seem to deal well if I don't get on FT numerous times throughout the day. I just love it now ever so much than I ever did. I want to say it's definitely the best game because the devs work so hard to keep coming up with wonderful ideas, they work hard and deserve the highest of thumbs up for everything!! I will have to make it a point from now on to get on here and thank them with every new upgrade they come up with in the future and not just be the silent applauder.
Again, thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 01 2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
Hi Raul!
But it's doesn't work! 25 messages "You need more money" floated up and no field process! Why? This gift cost 35 FC I have over 3.000.000 coins. No way to say that "You need more money" message appear!
Hi , I have sent you a Private Message about this.
Old May 01 2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

Have you tried using the sell selected items? once you've made the selections of what you want to sell, it is then remembered, then you can sell all those things with a single click everytime.
Sell Selected with my Flowers, sold all my Flowers even if unchecked.
For instance if you had Rose and Roses Large, checked Roses Large it sold both.
I lost thousands of flowers needed to fill my Facility.
Closed Thread