Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Not sure what's going on but FarmTown has really slowed up as a game lately.... neighbours are no longer interested in working facilities as they take to long, not seeing many workers in the market either im wondering whether people are getting bored as everything takes so long to do im hoping they dont bring out farm 10 11 ect and they concentrate on bringing some new excitement to farmtarm before the game really goes down hill .I love it but since neighbours have stopped working facilities its taking far to long to get the end product
Farm Town gets progressively better. I think that there is a seasonal thing going on. People are getting outside and have end-of-school-year commitments. Jobs are picking up, with construction and farming increasing. In short, real world things are occupying people's time. I think that this person is good to point out possibilities, but those are not the only ones. I have a lot of faith in these developers.
Old May 16 2011, 07:17 AM
Account Not Linked

I love this game I want more land atlease a 10,11 and 12 or just a 10 and I would like to see them do a 3 x 3 and a 4 x 4 combine and more real like animals. I know there has to be more for this game. more facilities I do my own stuff. People will always stop playing and come back or there will be more that discover the game it is just the way it is. They do it with all the games but you have to love the game. I do love the games I play that keeps me playing them.
Old May 16 2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Developers have not said a farm 10 is coming. Just the players hoping for one.

I could have sworn they mentioned one at one point in an update.
Old May 16 2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
I could have sworn they mentioned one at one point in an update.
Hi, they have not mentioned Farm # 10 ....
Old May 16 2011, 12:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Not sure what's going on but FarmTown has really slowed up as a game lately.... neighbours are no longer interested in working facilities as they take to long, not seeing many workers in the market either im wondering whether people are getting bored as everything takes so long to do im hoping they dont bring out farm 10 11 ect and they concentrate on bringing some new excitement to farmtarm before the game really goes down hill .I love it but since neighbours have stopped working facilities its taking far to long to get the end product
Have to disagree. I stopped playing because it was just too time consuming and I don't like having to buy 4 or 5 different facilities to get one product. Stacking factories to get just one product is not my cup of tea. ::Just sayin'::

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 16 2011, 12:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
I would love to see the forklift or transport thing be used by my neighbours as well. If a neighbour comes to work my fcatories why cant thye go to my factory manager and do the wrok from there?
And how about adding salt to the mines so we dont have to wait for gifts to get it and also bait - maybe a bait shop where we can buy it like the other meats.
Even just a facility manager for the working of neighbors facilities would greatly improve the play when it comes to the working of them.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 16 2011, 12:54 PM

Level:
XP:

curious, since this update, or maybe just the last two days.... ok..in my gift box i have a peach tree ok..... and you can not click to request your friends send you a peach tree, they are in the gift area i got this one from exchanging another gift......... is this temporary or permanent? .i have refreshed and all that good stuff empty cache, deleted Macromedia files etc...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old May 16 2011, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
would love to see new products added to the existing facilities and current non ingredient crops, flowers fruits and fish used in new ingredients
Agree. And let neighbours help in service facilities, and make moving animals around a lot quicker and easier. Please.
Old May 16 2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
curious, since this update, or maybe just the last two days.... ok..in my gift box i have a peach tree ok..... and you can not click to request your friends send you a peach tree, they are in the gift area i got this one from exchanging another gift......... is this temporary or permanent? .i have refreshed and all that good stuff empty cache, deleted Macromedia files etc...
That changed on this last update, put the tree on your farm then you can ask for your friends to gift it.
Old May 16 2011, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

I think they have to keep giving us something I would not be interested if they where not new items. This game to me is fun because it does take alot of time. I love farmville but once you are done for the day you are done. They have something new everyweek. Gives me something to look forward too. If there is nothing new it will get old quick I think for everyone. I get to work my farm 2 or 3 times aday that is what makes it a game I like working my own farm.
Closed Thread