Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
The only "Feature" we need open is the MARKETPLACE. Without it, this game is USELESS.
Hi Bratuski,
In order for the markets to work then we need the neighbors working, the avatars back in and interactive so you can see the others to be able to hire or be hired, and the map active with all functions in it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:44 AM

Question Avatar

When will the avatar return to facebook.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlerette View Post
When will the avatar return to facebook.
Hi ejlerette,
I moved your posts to the Migration thread as you don't have problems to load the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having problems loading the game.

You can find what is available in the first post of this thread and watch it for any new additions. We do not know when any functions will be added as the developers do not tell us in advance whenthey will be released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 26 2021 at 11:45 AM.
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:41 AM

Prior to the switchover, I was just running even on my manure and crops. Now I do not have enough pigs to cover all my manure needs. How do I resolve my manure problem? Gift box is full, and that is only way to get more pigs that I am aware of (is the gift)
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Prior to the switchover, I was just running even on my manure and crops. Now I do not have enough pigs to cover all my manure needs. How do I resolve my manure problem? Gift box is full, and that is only way to get more pigs that I am aware of (is the gift)
Hi Shirl,
The only thing I can suggest is to harvest all your pigsties that you currently have twice a day as they can be harvested every 12 hours. The gift box is not yet available. As soon as it is then you can add the pigs you have in your gift box.
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:58 AM

Today I am experiencing very, very long delays when moving from farm to farm and also some issues with planting. I have not been able to seamlessly chose the correct seeds from the store. Something seems to have back slid. Was really enjoying the new speed and now it is very laborious. Hope this is only temporary.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Today I am experiencing very, very long delays when moving from farm to farm and also some issues with planting. I have not been able to seamlessly chose the correct seeds from the store. Something seems to have back slid. Was really enjoying the new speed and now it is very laborious. Hope this is only temporary.
Hi Snookie Sue,
I moved your posts to the Game Migration thread as you don't have problems to load the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having problems loading the game.

Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reload your game. You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:44 AM

Default Update to HTML5 Status

The January 19th update notice said more functions would be available "in a few days". It's been a week now, so I'm wondering what the status is for releasing more functionality. Thank you!
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephent1 View Post
The January 19th update notice said more functions would be available "in a few days". It's been a week now, so I'm wondering what the status is for releasing more functionality. Thank you!
Hi Stephent,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread, since you appear to be able to play. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

The developers don't tell us in advance of what or when they will be releasing any additional functions. Please watch the first post of either of these threads as any additions will be added there.
Old Jan 26 2021, 12:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephent1 View Post
Agreed, my definition of a few days is more than 2 but less than 7
Closed Thread