Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2011, 04:40 PM

A lonely frog, desperate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hot line to find out what his future has in store.

His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"

"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."

Old Aug 20 2011, 04:41 PM

I am not sure what is going on, however, I can not do anything with Farm Town. I click to do anything and I get a timed out message. I have never had this kind of trouble so I don't think it is an update. I always thought I was one of the lucky few who didnt get problems before an update.
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For pete's sake, you idiot, it's 2am in the freakin' morning!!"

Love it!! Does anyone think the problem could POSSIBLY be with Face Book and NOT FT?? NOPE....somethings changing....in market and got "Connection to Server Timed Out" message about 15 times in 4 minutes...so gave up for a little while and came back and was able to harvest the 4 hour crop that was about to waste!!! Surely Raul is somewhere around....or did ya'll kidnap him too?????
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:42 PM

I am going through Farm Town withdrawl!!!! Save me please!!!
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:45 PM

Are we a pitiful bunch, or what???!!! Going to my meeting with my therapist now. lalalalalala
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:50 PM

A pair of chickens walk into a public library, find the librarian and say, 'Buk Buk BUK.' The librarian decides that the chickens want three books, and promptly gives them some. Without further ado, the chickens walk out.

Around midday, the two chickens are back and looking quite annoyed. One leans over to the librarian and says,' Buk Buk BuKKOOK!' The librarian decides that the chickens want another three books and promptly gives them some more. The chickens leave as before.

About an hour later the two birds march back in, approach the librarian, looking very angry now and nearly shouting, 'Buk Buk Buk Buk Bukkooook!'

The librarian is now starting to get worried about where all her stock is going. She decides to give them more books but also to follow them and find out what's happening.

She followed them out of the library, out of town, and into to a park. At this point, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen.

She saw the two chickens throwing the books at a frog in a pond, to which the frog was kept repeating, "Rrredit Rrredit Rrredit..."

(sorry ....)
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:51 PM

Something is definitely going on. I very rarely have any problems at all and right now as my avatar is harvesting away, normally I could switch to another farm to make it finish the job faster, but it won't let me switch to another farm. Plus I had a time out which I very rarely get. I really think we'll have our update tonight.
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:53 PM

Ive been on W10 for the past week and a half, not my normal server, its been running fine until i wake up this morning... trying to do my morning rounds... yes, something is definately up, i never get times out or no loads.. lets just hope its an update and just a server change or something

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 20 2011, 05:16 PM

Angry Nothing but...time outs, etc...

Have NEVER had these problems before, every time I try to do something on a farm I get a time out! Have done all maintenance to no avail! If the update is coming, PLEASE hurry up and put us out of this misery! I give up! No more today.
Closed Thread