Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 12 2023, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra Sims View Post
Why am I not allowed to play when I don't even know what a bot is? I have super neighbor's that do 99 % of what happens on my farm. I've been playing since 2009, spent boo coo's of money and now this.
Hi Debra Sims,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
Have you been using an autoclicker? If so then you have had it up a too high a click rate.
Autoclickers and bots are explained in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594738

It would not be what your super neighbors are doing as that would be on them if they were using something to work faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2023, 07:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't get into the game

So yesterday, I get a message on my farmtown screen that I was endangered of getting banned or something like that, cause they thought I was using a bot. I play regular way with no help. Then it was working fine. Then Just a few mins ago this morning, went to log into my farm and now it says once again I was using a bot. Which I wasn't and I can't play till aug 30. What is going on??? How can I fix this?
Old Aug 16 2023, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbycatty69 View Post
So yesterday, I get a message on my farmtown screen that I was endangered of getting banned or something like that, cause they thought I was using a bot. I play regular way with no help. Then it was working fine. Then Just a few mins ago this morning, went to log into my farm and now it says once again I was using a bot. Which I wasn't and I can't play till aug 30. What is going on??? How can I fix this?
Hi sabbycatty69

I moved your post to the thread about Cant load the game.

Please contact Support team to let them check into this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 16 2023, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

When I sign on I am always getting the following "Error" message. Also the game is super slow at loading. What am I doing wrong? And now I can not get it to "paste".
Old Aug 16 2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardaj View Post
When I sign on I am always getting the following "Error" message. Also the game is super slow at loading. What am I doing wrong? And now I can not get it to "paste".
Hi nardaj

I moved your post to the thread about cannot load the game.

Which error are you getting?

Please be sure your browser and your operation system are up to date. After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

You can also try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread
Old Aug 18 2023, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm taking 10 minutes to log in, and a long time between farms - what is happening?
my PC is working ok in other processes
Old Aug 18 2023, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton23 View Post
I'm taking 10 minutes to log in, and a long time between farms - what is happening?
my PC is working ok in other processes
Hi leighton

I loaded your farms without problems and also moved from farm to farm.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if your operation system is updated.

You can also try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread

One thing I noticed, is you have many animals outside their buildings in some of your farms. Those can affect how your farms load.
You can read about that in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Also, you can only have 1 animal building of the same type on a farm. For example in your farm 17 you have 7 Dairy shed but only 1 works, the other 6 are only decoration.
You can move them to other farms where you dont have that type of animal building and then place into them the animals you have running free in your farms.
Old Aug 18 2023, 11:53 AM
Account Not Linked

I tried the Memcache, but all that does is delete my passwords despite asking it not to
No change on logging in

Re the animals and sheds on my farms - they have been on there years
on facebook - maybe we can go back there? it did work

over to you... i'm wasting my time

That doesn't work either
Old Aug 18 2023, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton23 View Post
I tried the Memcache, but all that does is delete my passwords despite asking it not to
No change on logging in

Re the animals and sheds on my farms - they have been on there years
on facebook - maybe we can go back there? it did work

over to you... i'm wasting my time

That doesn't work either
Hi leighton,
First the memcache does not clear your browser cache as that is not the same and does not clear your passwords. The memcache clears the server data and allows your farm data to be reloaded.
I am sorry, but we can not go back to Facebook as they are the ones that have deactivated the game through there.
If you have had 7 dairy sheds on one farm then you have been wasting the space for 6 of those as they are not holding any animals. You can only have 1 working dairy shed on a farm. The rest do not store any animals nor can they be harvested.
Even though you have had animals running loose on your farms before and didn't have problems, it has always been a problem that can and apparently is causing extreme slowdowns. You need to move the extra dairy sheds to other farms, one on each, and add the animals in those shed if you want to be able to speed up your play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2023, 12:29 PM
Account Not Linked

screenshot - after 5 minutes of loading
except i cant send images

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error