Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 24 2022, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
How do you use the freestyle tool with the multiplanter? so i can place trees over my planted crops.
Hi Larwin,
You can only use 1 tool at a time, so you can't use the Freestyle Designer Hand with the Multiplanter.
What you are talking about doing is a layering trick and we are not allowed nor can we allow instructions in the forums for doing this.
Doing this can cause problems with your farms and sometimes those problems can be permanent and non-fixable.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 06:18 AM

Hello, I just purchased a 7X harvest plow machine and when I placed it in the shortcut box where i had the 6X harvest plow machine the 6X went gray in my tool list and it appears to be gone from my inventory.. What went wrong and do I still have the 6X.. I don't want to have to buy it again.. I am retired and Farm Cash for me doesn't come easy.
Old Sep 05 2022, 06:31 AM

I think I may have looked at it wrong .. What is missing I believe is the Harvest Plow Sow.. which I haven't purchased.. So Sorry for the prior post !!! My 6X Harvest Plow Machine is still in my storage still !!
Old Sep 08 2022, 09:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
For all the players who play daily it is difficult to keep lots of fuel. Now with the glitch with the refineries we are earning even less fuel today. I made between 4 - 5 million less gallons today which will affect my working in the marketplace tomorrow or possibly longer. Hopefully you will find a way to give all players extra full once you have cleared up the glitch. I am sure you all are working hard to correct this issue but once you lose your fuel you can't get it back. We all need a day of free fuel as you did during the change over a couple years ago. Thank you
Definately Noticed myself the amount I get has gone down dramaticly. Used to get billions of fuel. now lucky to get 90m. Not sure what they did. But the amout of fuel we got went way down

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2022, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Definately Noticed myself the amount I get has gone down dramaticly. Used to get billions of fuel. now lucky to get 90m. Not sure what they did. But the amout of fuel we got went way down
Hi RomanticSoul,
They have not done anything to fuel. You still get the same amount of barrels of crude oil per batch from the oil pumps, the same amount of fuel tanks per batch from the oil refinery, the same amount of fuel from each fuel tank when you refuel.

What has changed is you have more and larger farms, more facilities, ships and trains that require fuel to function. That means the farms require more fuel to harvest and replant, or fish or harvest trees or flowers on those larger and more numerous farms. Loading and unloading those facilities, ships and trains require fuel as well.
So the amount of fuel you get has not changed, but the amount we need has. The only way to keep getting enough fuel is to make more of it in the oil refineries, meaning you may need more refineries and oil pumps to maintain the levels you need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2022, 07:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
They have not done anything to fuel. You still get the same amount of barrels of crude oil per batch from the oil pumps, the same amount of fuel tanks per batch from the oil refinery, the same amount of fuel from each fuel tank when you refuel.

What has changed is you have more and larger farms, more facilities, ships and trains that require fuel to function. That means the farms require more fuel to harvest and replant, or fish or harvest trees or flowers on those larger and more numerous farms. Loading and unloading those facilities, ships and trains require fuel as well.
So the amount of fuel you get has not changed, but the amount we need has. The only way to keep getting enough fuel is to make more of it in the oil refineries, meaning you may need more refineries and oil pumps to maintain the levels you need.
No something changed. Cause when you got over a billion when refilling before to go down to 90 million. Something has to have changed. No where near what it was before. Yes my farms may be bigger. And yes i have more oil being made. So it should go up when refilling not down. Makes it hard to work others farms. Gotta go to a gift page to try to stock up even then the number doesn't go up. been stopping at 87m as of now. Not going higher.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2022, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No something changed. Cause when you got over a billion when refilling before to go down to 90 million. Something has to have changed. No where near what it was before. Yes my farms may be bigger. And yes i have more oil being made. So it should go up when refilling not down. Makes it hard to work others farms. Gotta go to a gift page to try to stock up even then the number doesn't go up. been stopping at 87m as of now. Not going higher.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but nothing has changed down for creating fuel. Actually some over the past has been increase. It used to be 4 crude oil barrels were created evey 6 hours. That time was reduced to 3 hours for the same amount. The amount of fuel tanks made per batch (1 crude oil barrel) was increased from 12 to 17. The amount you get from each fuel tank when you refuel is still 300 fuel per tank. The only reasdon you would be getting less is you are refueling more often because you are using it faster. If you got a billion at one time then you were not having to refuel as often because you were not using as much as you are now.

I have 2.8 billion fuel right now and another 200 million I could add but don't need to do so for a long time. I do not layer my farm crop fields (3x or 9x or multilayer trees, flowers, or waters wall to wall over and under the crops, so my usage of fuel is not that high.
Old Sep 10 2022, 09:42 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but nothing has changed down for creating fuel. Actually some over the past has been increase. It used to be 4 crude oil barrels were created evey 6 hours. That time was reduced to 3 hours for the same amount. The amount of fuel tanks made per batch (1 crude oil barrel) was increased from 12 to 17. The amount you get from each fuel tank when you refuel is still 300 fuel per tank. The only reasdon you would be getting less is you are refueling more often because you are using it faster. If you got a billion at one time then you were not having to refuel as often because you were not using as much as you are now.

I have 2.8 billion fuel right now and another 200 million I could add but don't need to do so for a long time. I do not layer my farm crop fields (3x or 9x or multilayer trees, flowers, or waters wall to wall over and under the crops, so my usage of fuel is not that high.
haven't refilled in a long time. But something has changed when i go to refill. Cause I never get that much fuel in a long time. lucky to get 500m never a billion. and now when i goto refil its only 87m. Gonna try and stock up on some more fuel tanks and see if it goes up any higher. cause i need a lot more fuel then its giving me. Cause I do 3 farms daily. Mine, my moms, and my dads. and with this new farm pass feature won't be able to keep working others farms as well without more fuel. But for me it has gone down. way down from where it used to be.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 10 2022, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
haven't refilled in a long time. But something has changed when i go to refill. Cause I never get that much fuel in a long time. lucky to get 500m never a billion. and now when i goto refil its only 87m. Gonna try and stock up on some more fuel tanks and see if it goes up any higher. cause i need a lot more fuel then its giving me. Cause I do 3 farms daily. Mine, my moms, and my dads. and with this new farm pass feature won't be able to keep working others farms as well without more fuel. But for me it has gone down. way down from where it used to be.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but you still get 300 fuel for every fuel tank you have in storage or in your gift box. The only thing that has changed that I can see is you are doing more work and that takes more fuel.
Old Sep 10 2022, 10:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but you still get 300 fuel for every fuel tank you have in storage or in your gift box. The only thing that has changed that I can see is you are doing more work and that takes more fuel.
Then something is going wrong with my fuel and others. cause i should have a lot more then 87m stored up for refilling. But never get anywhere near a billion anymore.

Visit 's Farm

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity