Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 06:14 PM

I have layered crop fields, I un-check the 'show crops' option under the wrench. When I plant new crops they are not disappearing as they used to. Is that option working yet? A farm planted with crops - and I un-check 'show crops' the crops to disappear. So the question is do they actively disappear when planting crops.
Old Jan 14 2021, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisVermont View Post
I have layered crop fields, I un-check the 'show crops' option under the wrench. When I plant new crops they are not disappearing as they used to. Is that option working yet? A farm planted with crops - and I un-check 'show crops' the crops to disappear. So the question is do they actively disappear when planting crops.
Hi Iris,
No they do not disappear until the entire farm is planted or you put down the tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 06:40 PM

I am using iPad and get a black screen but am able to get a few things on my computer. what can i do to download or just be patient until it is all sorted out?
Old Jan 14 2021, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShonDel View Post
I am using iPad and get a black screen but am able to get a few things on my computer. what can i do to download or just be patient until it is all sorted out?
Hi ShonDel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about thye migration as you are getting in on your computer. As far as loading on the IPad they are not looking at those right now. You can make sure you do not have any extensions you have added for keeping Facebook in the old layout or an adblocker, anything that alters how web sites load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:09 PM

Default LP me !!

Is their any way you can help me ? I can see my crops and found out I can harvest them, even though they are dead. Please HELP me !!
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumby View Post
Is their any way you can help me ? I can see my crops and found out I can harvest them, even though they are dead. Please HELP me !!
Hi Crumby,
I moved your postr to the subject thread about the migration.
I don't know what you want help with. You can use your plows to replow those wasted crops and then replant those farms.
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:15 PM

Ha! I used to get the "this feature isn't available" when I tried to harvest my animal sheds but they WORK now!!!! SEE!!! This is kinda fun as things get added back in again! Love it!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ha! I used to get the "this feature isn't available" when I tried to harvest my animal sheds but they WORK now!!!! SEE!!! This is kinda fun as things get added back in again! Love it!
Hi Susan,
Since you can get into your farms please post in this thread about the migration.
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:33 PM

# 564372532 Is the map icon at the bottom of the screen available yet to take you to the market?

2021-01-15 01:27:10.646 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:34 PM

Default 100000398943220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.
My ID is 100000398943220 and my game froze trying to transfer from one farm to the next. I was full screen at the time. 2021-01-15 01:24:44.899 INFOCheckpoint-U-70 - Go To Farm. This is very seldom that it happens and thank you all for your perservation

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
My ID is 100000398943220 and my game froze trying to transfer from one farm to the next. I was full screen at the time. 2021-01-15 01:24:44.899 INFOCheckpoint-U-70 - Go To Farm. This is very seldom that it happens and thank you all for your perservation
Closed Thread