Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 01 2021, 09:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi8 Keef,
I am sorry, but there is nothing that the developers can do about this. It is something Facebook changed and beyond Farm Town's control.
thanks Taz

why does FB change something when it is not broken and when they do it is broken
Old May 01 2021, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
thanks Taz

why does FB change something when it is not broken and when they do it is broken
Hi Keef,
That you would have to ask them. Seems they like to try and "improve" things, which usually backfire on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2021, 12:31 PM

I use chrome and was fine this morning, but this afternoon 5/2, I cannot get back into the game, on the loading page it just keeps looping like it is loading again, but never logs all the way in. I have been fine on chrome for many months now in the new version of the game. My game id is 1029104666. -Iris
Old May 02 2021, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisVermont View Post
I use chrome and was fine this morning, but this afternoon 5/2, I cannot get back into the game, on the loading page it just keeps looping like it is loading again, but never logs all the way in. I have been fine on chrome for many months now in the new version of the game. My game id is 1029104666. -Iris
Hi IrisVermont

Please check if your chrome browser is uptdated and also check if you have any update for windows.

If those are ok, then clear your browser cache. Please take in mind the first time you try to load the game after the clearing it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old May 02 2021, 01:06 PM

upgraded chrome, windows was already up to date, game still looping. How do you do the cashe, I have never done that in 5 years of playing the game.
Old May 02 2021, 01:11 PM

Quote:
upgraded chrome, windows was already up to date, game still looping. How do you do the cashe, I have never done that in 5 years of playing the game.
Before doing the clearing, please restart your computer and see if that fixes the problem.

If not then you have instructions to clear browser cache in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old May 02 2021, 03:04 PM

Game is doing the same thing with Edge browser now, I'm pretty sure it is the game and not my computer.
Old May 02 2021, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Game is doing the same thing with Edge browser now, I'm pretty sure it is the game and not my computer.
Hi IrisVermont

We are not getting other posts saying they are not able to load the game and we have loaded your farms quickly.

Have you restarted your computer?

Please reset your router/modem for a minute and then check if you can load the game.

The game has no way of looping trying to restart, so maybe your computer is encountering an error and restarting it.

If you are having problems with 2 browsers and they are updated and all windows updates are done, then it could be an internet problem in your area. Sometimes one of the multiple links used to get facebook and then more links to get the game could have heavy traffic and then you have that kind of problems.

Im sorry you are having those problems but you will have to wait and continue trying to load the game from time to time.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 02 2021 at 03:23 PM.
Old May 02 2021, 04:44 PM

A reboot seems to have fixed my issue. Thank you for your help today. -Iris
Old May 02 2021, 04:47 PM

Quote:
A reboot seems to have fixed my issue. Thank you for your help today. -Iris
You are very welcome Iris and thanks to come back to let us know it is fixed for you
Closed Thread