Default Farmtown

will not load completely ..
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horyhead2 View Post
will not load completely ..
Hi Horyhead,
Please give more details as asked for in the banner at the top of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahound View Post
I am very disappointed with what has been done with this game. I cannot even get on now. What compensation do you have for the people that have played and spent money on this game? I would like to have the game back hoiw it was.
Hi mamahound,
Please provide the information requested in the banner at the top of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:26 PM

Default quest & coop

Good evening
I wanted to ask if quests and co-ops are blocked in this transition period. Thanks
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luladonde View Post
Good evening
I wanted to ask if quests and co-ops are blocked in this transition period. Thanks
Hi luladonde,
You can see what is available in the first post of this thread. Quests and co-ops are not available at this time because neighbors are not available.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:28 PM

Default game not loading

yesterday the game loaded but as informed by the administrators there were features that are not yet available...today...the game will not load for me.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by briarrabbit View Post
yesterday the game loaded but as informed by the administrators there were features that are not yet available...today...the game will not load for me.
Hi briarrabbit,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reload your farms.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:49 PM

Default not able to leave my farm

hi it automatically takes me to the updaed version, it loads fine but i cant leave my farm. so cant work on others or hire anyone else. please could you help
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1271709653 View Post
hi it automatically takes me to the updaed version, it loads fine but i cant leave my farm. so cant work on others or hire anyone else. please could you help
Hi,
Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available. The rest of the functions will be added over the next weeks.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:55 PM

What does a black background abd a cube that just sits there?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl