Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 02 2022, 07:13 AM

Given complaints about the NCC, both posted and messaged between neighbors, I'd like to make a suggestion. While on the "My Neighborhood Chains" tab, we can see the number of factories our chain has in each category. Providing this information on the "Competing Neighborhoods" tab would assure everyone that they are competing on a level playing field.
Old Mar 02 2022, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
Given complaints about the NCC, both posted and messaged between neighbors, I'd like to make a suggestion. While on the "My Neighborhood Chains" tab, we can see the number of factories our chain has in each category. Providing this information on the "Competing Neighborhoods" tab would assure everyone that they are competing on a level playing field.
Hi jeemersmom

Im not sure that could be done as no matter the ten Neighborhoods are chosen by their strengh and similar amount of facilities, then farmers can add more facilities during the next days.

Anyway, if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 28 2022, 06:54 PM

going stop doing the neighborhood .i do not have a chance since i own every faciltys and owned 2 and 3 of a lot of them .was told thats why they put me against players that have 40 to 60 million points on number one .i got Rhematoid arthritis and cannot play like they play with hands like mine i lucky i am playing at all.i never get number one because i am slow i cannot post like they do.i am also 79 years old.wish they would put me against players that are like me .might as well stop it been like this every since the ncc started .it is like i am being punished for buying cash buying 2 cash faciltys .wish now i did not own a lot of faciltys because they keep putting me against players ilke they always done .my fingers are messed up it hard to even play farmtown.i will never be number one

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; May 28 2022 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 28 2022, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
going stop doing the neighborhood .i do not have a chance since i own every faciltys and owned 2 and 3 of a lot of them .was told thats why they put me against players that have 40 to 60 million points on number one .i got Rhematoid arthritis and cannot play like they play with hands like mine i lucky i am playing at all.i never get number one because i am slow i cannot post like they do.i am also 79 years old.wish they would put me against players that are like me .might as well stop it been like this every since the ncc started
Hi Mom Glenda,
The only way they can pick who you compete with is randomly by the number of facilities you and your neighbors have in the contest at the time the group is picked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2022, 10:00 AM

I managed to get into third place in NCC. The person in 2nd place has almost twice the number of points (my 11 mil to her 20 mil) and the one in 1st place has 24 mil. I don't know how the selection is done but this is not a fair competition.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Aug 09 2022, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I managed to get into third place in NCC. The person in 2nd place has almost twice the number of points (my 11 mil to her 20 mil) and the one in 1st place has 24 mil. I don't know how the selection is done but this is not a fair competition.
Hi DeniseDJ

You enrolled the NCC on Thursday so the neighborhoods for you were chosen on Saturday.

By the time they were chosen you may all had similiar strengh. But that doesnt mean each neighborhood cant do anything more.
Not all farmers join the NCC on Thursday, there are a lot who join on Saturday and Sunday, and also each farmer can add more facilities after the neighborhoods have been chosen.
Old Aug 10 2022, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi DeniseDJ

You enrolled the NCC on Thursday so the neighborhoods for you were chosen on Saturday.

By the time they were chosen you may all had similiar strengh. But that doesnt mean each neighborhood cant do anything more.
Not all farmers join the NCC on Thursday, there are a lot who join on Saturday and Sunday, and also each farmer can add more facilities after the neighborhoods have been chosen.
What is the correct strategy? Should I not join until Sunday?

Denise

Old Aug 10 2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
What is the correct strategy? Should I not join until Sunday?
Hi Denise

I cant tell you which strategy you may choose. I have always entered the NCC on Thursdays as soon as I load the game during my morning. Sometimes, I get 1 cash, other times 2 cash, and this week Im on fifth place and I havent done anything different.

The neighborhood is not only you, it is you and all your neighbors. Same for the other 9 neighborhoods. That means that sometimes, your neighbors could be able to add more facilities, or post and refill them faster, or some of them went on holidays and you have less neighbors, it is not always the same, you only have to try different things.
Old Aug 11 2022, 08:34 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Denise

I cant tell you which strategy you may choose. I have always entered the NCC on Thursdays as soon as I load the game during my morning. Sometimes, I get 1 cash, other times 2 cash, and this week Im on fifth place and I havent done anything different.

The neighborhood is not only you, it is you and all your neighbors. Same for the other 9 neighborhoods. That means that sometimes, your neighbors could be able to add more facilities, or post and refill them faster, or some of them went on holidays and you have less neighbors, it is not always the same, you only have to try different things.
My experience pretty much the same as yours. I finished in third place this week. 2nd place had twice as many points as I did. I think I will try not joining until Saturday. I will report my findings! lol

Denise

Old Aug 11 2022, 05:20 PM

I don't even bother with it beyond popping in to collect any winnings.