Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 16 2022, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Bill

I just tried my Facility Manager and it is working ok.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have the game open.
Then reaload the game and check your Facility manager again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Mary. That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the quick response. 5 Star.
Old Aug 16 2022, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Thanks Mary. That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the quick response. 5 Star.
You are welcome Bill
Old Aug 19 2022, 12:17 AM

Default Missing facility

I was wondering if by chance anyone's facilities might have gone missing when the conversion happened. I could have sworn I bought a float (cash) at one time. Is there anyway to tell whether or not I did?

If you can't, that is fine .. I was just curious.
Old Aug 19 2022, 06:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I was wondering if by chance anyone's facilities might have gone missing when the conversion happened. I could have sworn I bought a float (cash) at one time. Is there anyway to tell whether or not I did?

If you can't, that is fine .. I was just curious.
Hi lillymc,

If you mean the Parade Float that costs 30 FC then no you have not bought one of those, had you done so we would be able to see that in your data and it would show us if it it had been bought but had gone missing.

Old Aug 21 2022, 12:48 AM

Default thank you

I couldn't figure out how to reply to your answer - thank you for letting me know ..
Old Aug 21 2022, 04:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I couldn't figure out how to reply to your answer - thank you for letting me know ..
You're welcome lillymc.

To have some ones reply to you show up in your own post when you want to reply back to them, click the Quote button bottom right of their post. That will then open the Reply to Thread box and that the top of that message box you will see their reply. All you do is click underneath that to write you're own message then you can either use the Preview Post button to see what the reply will look like in case you need to alter it or just click Submit Reply to post it.

Old Aug 30 2022, 03:43 AM

will you gain or lose money if you resale products from the mineral mine and open pit mine. and is there a ratio that roughly work for one these mines? using along with other facilities.

i checked some things might double your money

Last edited by Larwin; Aug 30 2022 at 04:09 AM.
Old Aug 30 2022, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
will you gain or lose money if you resale products from the mineral mine and open pit mine. and is there a ratio that roughly work for one these mines? using along with other facilities.

i checked some things might double your money
Hi Larwin,
If you sell any basic usable product from the facilities including from the mines in the market then you will not get as much as if you use them in producing other products. The basic products gain in value if they are used to make more complex products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2022, 09:51 AM

Why am I getting this message when I try to post facilities? "Error
Warning
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
Okay
Old Aug 30 2022, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
Why am I getting this message when I try to post facilities? "Error
Warning
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
Okay
Hi Garrysa,
That is a Facebook message, not a Farm Town message. It usually happens if one or more of your friends have reported your posts from the game to Facebook specially if you post a lot. There is a way to dispute that within the message, but that depends on Facebook to correct it. You might want to limit who see your posts. You can create a Facebook friends group with only your Farm Town playing friends and use that to post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending