Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 20 2023, 03:14 PM

Talking Not working

I need to plow and harvest my crop but my machines are not working, having to do each plot one by one!!! Why? What is wrong?
Old Jan 20 2023, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinky View Post
I need to plow and harvest my crop but my machines are not working, having to do each plot one by one!!! Why? What is wrong?
Hi Twinky,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting.

I looked at your farm and you have Pepper planted and they still have 1.9 hours to grow until they are ready. If you hover your mouse pointer over a crop field you will see it says Grown in 1.9 hours. That is why you can not harvest and replow your crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2023, 07:44 AM

i got the friend that layered my farms to a 9x9 to remove the 9x9 layers put them back like i had them for 10 years .they still want let me add a tree or a flower i talking about 1 or 2 trees added to the rows of trees around the outside of my farms.it lets me sit the tree right in front of the tree in same line but not in the row.same with the flowers.it is farm 3 and 4 doing this.like my farms neet they not neet with one tree missing nor 5 or 6 flowers missing in a row.please let me add trees and flowers on my farms.i buy cash almost every month.thinking about stop playing because of this problem.there is nothing on the spots i trying to add the tree or flowers.my farms are not showing they are to full.please help me .friends are telling me i want have enough crops to post now.sure hope i do .the friend worked hard to remove the layering because she was the one who wanted me to layer them a 9x9. God bless you Raul
Old Jan 30 2023, 08:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i got the friend that layered my farms to a 9x9 to remove the 9x9 layers put them back like i had them for 10 years .they still want let me add a tree or a flower i talking about 1 or 2 trees added to the rows of trees around the outside of my farms.it lets me sit the tree right in front of the tree in same line but not in the row.same with the flowers.it is farm 3 and 4 doing this.like my farms neet they not neet with one tree missing nor 5 or 6 flowers missing in a row.please let me add trees and flowers on my farms.i buy cash almost every month.thinking about stop playing because of this problem.there is nothing on the spots i trying to add the tree or flowers.my farms are not showing they are to full.please help me .friends are telling me i want have enough crops to post now.sure hope i do .the friend worked hard to remove the layering because she was the one who wanted me to layer them a 9x9. God bless you Raul
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved this post to the Help & Support thread about planting as it is not a suggestion about the Farm Pass where you had posted it. If you have crop plots clear up to the edge of the farm then you may be able to get one row of flowers or trees along the edge but may be overlapping the crop plots which will not work on the crop plot. That would be layering again and we can not help with that.
It is possible that your friend did not get all of the layered plots removed which could be causing the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:23 PM

My wife expanded her Farm 25 but can only plow one side. Plowing the other side will NOT take. It shows it is plowed but on reloading the farm the plowing is GONE. Tried many times!!! USER ID number is: 1523696796

PS it was NOT layered. The right side expansion which "took" was plowed at the EXACT same time as the left which is not sticking!!!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Feb 02 2023 at 09:34 PM.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My wife expanded her Farm 25 but can only plow one side. Plowing the other side will NOT take. It shows it is plowed but on reloading the farm the plowing is GONE. Tried many times!!! USER ID number is: 1523696796

PS it was NOT layered. The right side expansion which "took" was plowed at the EXACT same time as the left which is not sticking!!!
Hi John,
I am not sure what is going on, but we have just had several other reports of this. We will have to report it to the developers. Have her leave it as it is until we can find out from the developers what is going on.
Old Feb 02 2023, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post

Hi John,
The issue has been fixed now.
Old Feb 03 2023, 03:37 AM

ty for the updates but after expanding my farms finding it hard for the plowed plots to stay, keep disappearing and that's on bare space. saw it was fixed but not for me I am losing them on the bottom

Last edited by amanda1955; Feb 03 2023 at 04:12 AM.
Old Feb 03 2023, 06:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
ty for the updates but after expanding my farms finding it hard for the plowed plots to stay, keep disappearing and that's on bare space. saw it was fixed but not for me I am losing them on the bottom
Hi amanda1955,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with plowing. The issue we had that was fixed, meant that whole sections of an expanded area that was plowed would completely disappear even when there was no layering existing on a farm.

I had a look at 2 of the farms you expanded recently and you do not have the same issue that was reported last night on the ones I looked at. You have been able to plow in those areas but only some have gone missing. Those farms are layered and that can cause the problem you are describing. All we can suggest is if you want more fields on those farms then you will have to reduce the rest of the items on it and then see if you can plow the fields again.

If any of your farms are not layered and are having whole sections of an expanded area that just been plowed go missing, please let us know which farms those are so we can take a look.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 05 2023, 07:24 PM

i cant plow or plant anything on the bottom still disappearing not overlapping eitherv no more expanding for me if it cant be fixed

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding