Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2010, 06:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiell View Post
This might just be goodbye for me, too. Have six farmers and had only got one to 135, another one was on the brink. Now the highest is 143. 17 more levels to go at 25k or more pts each? I don't think so. Thanks for giving me my life back - no more 6 or more hrs a day on FT. Off to a new phase. It was a fun 18 mos.
I totally agree here. why am I going to earn 50,ooo points just so I can now buy a hydrain or whatever, thats not an incentive for me. and now 2 billion points to reach level 160. omg... I do have a life. you keep listening to players who say they can earn points and money so easy, and the same players say "I can earn 20 million a day, everyday," easy " and I only play 18 hours a day on farmtown. or a another player says I have 3 wine cellars and two juice factorys ,etc etc. I dont want to have two of the same facilities and compromise my farm designs. this game was a relaxing game, now its seem to be all about earn a number on your screen.(points)
I bet most of the players only want more levels for free cash anyway.

some people see a hill in front of him/her when they see the points to reach level 160. i see mountain, when I can only put in 1 hour a night monday too friday and afew more hours at the weekend. atleast give us an option to buy points with farmcash for people with lives.
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:56 AM

That would be 2 Million points,

The two Billion was the $$coin I had until #7 came out. I bought most with coin and the rest with FT$$ that came with the added levels.

It seems like there are 2 months or so between new farms. That's good... may take about that long to remodel and re-design now. lol

Okay.... bring on farm #8

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait
Cielo Settima Città

Old Nov 13 2010, 07:04 AM
Account Not Linked

The latestest upgrades for Farmtown are OUT OF THIS WORLD ! I loved going to market to find I could not sell my stored items and given the option to sell all or HALF...STUPENDOUS GUYS !

And to be able to finally get more land to expand these facilities on is outstanding but I think what excited me the more was............wait for it.......... GETTING FT DOLLARS FOR LEVELING AGAIN YIPEEEEEEEEEE GUYS YOU "ARE" THE BEST GAME ON FACEBOOK HANDS DOWN !
Old Nov 13 2010, 07:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

awesome update well done devs

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 13 2010, 08:22 AM

Red face

I'm pretty upset actually... we've been wanting to use our tools on neighbors farms since the 4x4 tools were released. And if I have this right... you can only do that if you have farm cash to buy those expensive plowers and harvesters (I dont mind the others because those are only in cash)? That felt like a small slap in the face to me Why can't our smaller coin ones work that way too? There's still an incentive to purchase the cash ones anyway...if I had the money I'd do it cause less clicking is awesome.

And don't respond to me about getting cash is easy because it is not easy for all players.

I might not be understanding which tools this means but I really hope they wouldn't do this to us regarding the plowers and harvesters.
Old Nov 13 2010, 08:26 AM

Thumbs up sesame seeds...

are gotten how? Love all the upgrades! Always wanted to use my boat when fishing for others!!
Old Nov 13 2010, 08:30 AM

Default Thanks to the devs once again!!

Awesome!! Love all the new upgrades and additions! Great job everyone! This will keep us busy for awhile!!Thanks guys!
Old Nov 13 2010, 08:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have been the happiest farmer since 4 am this morning. Really loved going and doing other peeps farms (Yes it did make me buy the 4x4 tools) I have always fished for others but now its GREAT !!!!
7th farm was maxed out by 7 am with all new facilities and harvests.
I too will stop moaning for a few weeks about getting an upgrade cos I will spend more time on others farms to stop the boredom.

Well done for such a fantastic game

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 13 2010, 08:56 AM

Wow! Awesome update! Thanks!!!

Farming since April 17, 2009

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5001&farm_ix=1
Old Nov 13 2010, 09:11 AM

"one was on the brink. Now the highest is 143. 17 more levels to go at 25k or more pts each? I don't think so. Thanks for giving me my life back - no more 6 or more hrs a day on FT."
Hum, can't figure out the quote, sorry.

I need my life back! The weeds (real ones) have taken over. My husband has be known to hide my mouse due to starvation. The dog left me for a real human. I hide my face book posts from my kids.
Closed Thread