Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 01 2023, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, all my freight trains are frozen at 102.6 percent. I tried clearing memcache but that didn't help. This has happened before at the beginning of a month but I do not remember what the solution was. Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop,

Are you sure this only happened today? Could you have had the reward for increasing products by 10% on trains for last months farm pass and dispatched trains prior to today?

For example the last time you asked about something showing over 100% in production was about non-workable facilities. If you claim the Farm Pass reward to increase products by 10% on non-workable facilities (like the mines), when you start all the products, those facilities would initially show that over 100% was in production to give you that extra 10%. That will drop under 100% when enough of the products were completed. As the non-workables can only be worked when you have the Farm Pass reward to allow a neighbour to work them, then that one would be likely to be noticed by more farmers because without the reward to work them it does take quite a while to get enough of those products completed to see that percentage drop back under 100%

Check you trains again later today or after they have been boosted if you have sent boosts out for them today, and see if they are still showing over 100%

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 01 2023 at 06:35 AM.
Old Jan 03 2023, 11:56 AM

I am requesting help with my train situation. I have 4 trains dispatched. Now when I work farms, I have to do the first half of the neighbors farms one at a time before the mayor takes over and does the remaining. Is there some way to put the trains in storage while they are dispatched and ten reset them?
I need help. Thanks.
Mary Davis
Old Jan 03 2023, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
I am requesting help with my train situation. I have 4 trains dispatched. Now when I work farms, I have to do the first half of the neighbors farms one at a time before the mayor takes over and does the remaining. Is there some way to put the trains in storage while they are dispatched and ten reset them?
I need help. Thanks.
Mary Davis
Hi mehansen

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

I visited your farm 27 where your trains are placed.

The rule for the Mayor working all facilities in all farms is that you need to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each train.

You have 4 trains but only one of them, the one with the Enhanced locomotive, has 10 long cars attached.
The Turbo train only has 9 long cars, the Supreme train has 4 long cars and the Standard train has only 1 long car attached.

There is no way to put trains in storage and then reset them. You have to wait for them to go back home, unload them and then you could move at least one long car to the Turbo train. Please remember that long car cant be one you already have in that train.
Old Jan 03 2023, 01:06 PM

Thank you for helping me solve my dilemma. Somehow I missed seeing that information while I was troubleshooting.
Old Jan 03 2023, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Thank you for helping me solve my dilemma. Somehow I missed seeing that information while I was troubleshooting.
You are welcome mehansen
Old Jan 08 2023, 02:17 AM

Cool locomotives

i have total of three engines. the coin-engine just has one long car. the other two $engines has 10 long cars each. so ... do the $engines both have to be boosted for the mayor to complete all the farms w/facilities in one click?
Old Jan 08 2023, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
i have total of three engines. the coin-engine just has one long car. the other two $engines has 10 long cars each. so ... do the $engines both have to be boosted for the mayor to complete all the farms w/facilities in one click?
Hi Carrie256,

I had a look at your trains. You have a problem with the 2 of the long cars attached to the Supreme on your farm 3. The last cars on that train are not correctly connected.

Open the Supreme and look in the Freight Cars section. The ones with the white background, not dimmed, are the ones correctly connected. You should be able to see that the Long Logs car and the Long Animal Products Car don't have a white background to indicate that they are correctly connected.
You can also check the Train Status section and you should be able to see that only 8 of the long cars are showing up, the 2 not correctly connected are not.

What you will need to do is wait for the Supreme to return home, then unload it and take off the last 4 cars on that train (2 coin cars and the 2 long cars).
Then try reconnecting the 2 long cars to the rest of the train.

BEFORE you dispatch the train you need to open it and look in the Freight Cars Section of that train and make sure that all 10 long cars on that train are all showing up with a white background and not dimmed out.

If all 10 have a white background, the long cars are correctly connected. Then you can dispatch the train and as long as both trains with the 10 long cars are dispatched the mayor will complete the facility work for you from one farm.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 08 2023, 08:28 PM

thank you so much Tiger!!!
i'll get it fixed when my train comes back!!
Old Jan 10 2023, 01:23 AM

i had a green train on my farm # 2.. then i bought 500 farm town dollars and purchased about 10 long train cars... i was trying to upgrade to a longer train... not sure what happened but the game ate the green locomotive and all of my long cars......... what the hell happened??? i just bought all of this yesterday??
Old Jan 10 2023, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i had a green train on my farm # 2.. then i bought 500 farm town dollars and purchased about 10 long train cars... i was trying to upgrade to a longer train... not sure what happened but the game ate the green locomotive and all of my long cars......... what the hell happened??? i just bought all of this yesterday??
Hi jcloud5078,

I had a look at your farm 2 and there are a lot of layered flowers on it. When you layer anything on a farm and in large quantities that can cause things to go missing. That's the risk farmers take when they choose to layer, anything can go missing at random. You might want to consider reducing the amount of flowers on that farm should you wish to put the train back on that farm later on, or put anything else on it.

What you will need to do is contact Support. Please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working