Old Nov 16 2011, 08:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1debbie View Post
Why won't my screen follow my avaitar anymore. It worked until you added the new mini games. And When I try to harvest, plow,or chop my tools move all over the screen which is VERY annoying and takes me forever to finish working on someone elses farm. I've tried using full screen, but that doesn't solve the issues. I love farm town and I've been playing for about 3 yrs. But an thinking about giving it up if this isn't fixed.
Listed in the update, it says:

'Follow Avatar when walking' option in the preference window removed, was causing more trouble than benefit. The functionality was also disabled in the game.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:34 AM

Level:
XP:

Thank you for the update! Too bad you can't please everyone
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:42 AM

thanks once again for a great update...Farm Town is the best game out there...
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:51 AM

Level:
XP:

All my bait for fishing is gone. I haven't emptied the fish farm yet this morning but I had plenty of bait yesterday. Now none for fresh or salt water. What's up? otherwise, thank you for the new goods!

Ok now I see it is only the salt water bait. I emptied my fish farm and still no bait. I suppose it is remotely possible that I used it all up since I have more seacoasts than fresh water. will have to investigate a bit

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Nov 16 2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualpathways View Post
i totally agree with u here .. i have no way of lelveling up except when they give us new levels .. and then i am at the top again ...so no challenge really ..
I agree also. It is kind of anti-climatic only being to level up every 2 months or so. I do not need a new title for every level, or new items to buy with each level. Add the new titles and items every 10-25 levels if it will help get us more levels.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Thanks guys y'all rock... now to go and start working on the farm and the new toys.
Old Nov 16 2011, 09:13 AM

Farm 12 yaaaaaaaay!!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Nov 16 2011, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Very happy with the latest releases - now I can do my service facilities easier too! Just something that is puzzling - Ear Syringe Ball in a baby shop??? Do people really use these? I find it quite bizarre - especially as I was a nurse and a midwife (retired now). I should think these are positively dangerous - OK I KNOW this isnt real but the Devs must have got the idea from somewhere!
If you have unusual buildups of earwax (which can impair your hearing) YES these are really used.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Nov 16 2011, 10:13 AM

Default Express Checkout

I just bought a Express Checkout and it doesn't work. It says I still need to buy one, even when I took it out of storage and placed it in front of the store.
Old Nov 16 2011, 10:14 AM

Default Thank you

I am thankful for all you do to improve the farm town experience everyday. You are truly awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Thanksgiving Items (coins): Released 2 weeks ago.

2. Express Checkout Station (FC): This tool allows you to Load All products with one click on any Service Facility that uses Express Checkout Stations: Supermarket, Farmart, Towmart, Fishing Tackle Shop, Mini Mall, Home Depot Store, Bridal Shop, Pet Shop, Fair Food Stand and Baby Store.

3. 25 New Levels: About 65 items all in coins, top level is now 285.

4. Manual Lift Truck (FC): This tool allows you to Load All products with one click on any Service Facility that uses Manual Lift Trucks: Bed and Breakfast, Movie Theater, Sports Arena, Dance Club, Banquet Hall, Modern School, Snack Machine, Music Conservatory, Luxury Hotel, Hospital, Beauty Salon and Gym.

5. Farm 12: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 12000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 9000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 10000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 11000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1100000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1200000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1300000000

6. Armored Truck (FC): This tool allows you to Cash Out ALL Service Facilities in one click.

7. Belts for Fish: Earn belts for each type of fish so you can increase your chances of getting more fish with each catch. Currently only Belts are enabled, Dans will be enabed soon.

8. Send FarmCash gifts to your Buddies: When sending FarmCash gifts you can now select from the dropdown if you wan to send it to a Neighbour or to a Buddy.

9. Minigames: Multiplayer support for herding minigame almost completed, should be enabled in the next few days.

10. Fitness Equipment Factory (Coins): Produces Fitness Equipments.

Dumbbells
Excercise Ball
Wall Bars
Walking Machine
Yoga Block
Pilates Ladder-Barrel
Punching Bag
Abdominal Machine

11. Baby Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Baby Supplies.

Feeder Bib Set
Ear Syringe Ball
Feeding Bottle
Feeding Bowl Set
Rocker
Crib
Changing Table w/ Pad
Umbrella Stroller

12. Gym (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Dumbbells
Excercise Ball
Wall Bars
Walking Machine
Yoga Block
Pilates Ladder-Barrel
Punching Bag
Abdominal Machine

13. Baby Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Rubber Duckie
Teddy Bear
Doll
Sweet Potato Puree
Baby Rice Cereal
Fruit Mix Puree
Veggie Mix Puree
Formula
Feeder bib set
Feeding Bottle
Crib
Changing Table w/ Pad
Umbrella Stroller
Baby Perfume

14. Bug Fixes/Improvements:

- The Language Dropdown Selector in the Map Window now shows common used languages on top
- When you are putting items in the farm (from item storage, gift box, etc) and the category for that item is hidden you get a warning message. This way you will not be lost questioning why the item dissapeared.
- When sending gifts and using the 'Facebook Friend Lists' option, there are no popups now when asking for permissions, this way there will be less issues with browsers and popup blockers
- When switching Stable views to the larger Stable the facility manager sometimes was showing ”no animals to harvest at this time”, this has been fixed
- Friend Activity panel at the bottom of the game now eliminates a lot of duplicate content.
- Help Links are now functioning in Firefox 7.01+
- You can now laod baits into tackle shop even if you still have baits in harvest storage. Reminder: As of 2 weeks ago, you should not have any more NEW baits in storage, baits from farming plant (and tackle shop when working for others) goes directly to the bait counters.
- 'Follow Avatar when walking' option in the preference window removed, was causing more trouble than benefit. The functionality was also disabled in the game.

(All service facilities are now covered by tools)

Thanks

--Raul
Closed Thread