Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Diane

When you click in Send gifts tab, you choose a gifts and then click in Send. You will see 3 options, you need to choose the last one "Facebook Friends Lists". Click there and then in the name of your list. It should show all the friends you added to it.
It's all in the knowing... thank you I know you will get lots of these posts... add this to the other post it will make it much easier for others.. thanks again...

anything is easy once you know how...
Old Nov 26 2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
It's all in the knowing... thank you I know you will get lots of these posts... add this to the other post it will make it much easier for others.. thanks again...

anything is easy once you know how...
You are very welcome!
Old Nov 26 2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beautysmom,
You are going to have to explai further as I don't know what toolbar you are referring to. The only toolbars for Farmtowm are at the top of your farm window and the neighbor bar at the bottom of the window.
Now when I open up, I have a light gray toolbar just above Farmtown that tells me that I liked the game (redundant, I already know that, and it shows on the top of FT anyway), how many people are playing (why would I care?), invite (I can already do that off my list of friends and neighbors, so redundant again), "My Games" (because I am too stupid to know what I play....) And there is apparently no way to turn the darn thing off! Is this more FB idiocy?
Old Nov 26 2014, 12:28 PM

I bought the Gift Packer, how do you use it?
Old Nov 26 2014, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwirth View Post
I bought the Gift Packer, how do you use it?

Hi rdwirth

Raul has posted the following about the Gift Packer

9. Gift Packer: Cut in half the waiting time to send another gift to a friend. Currently, after you have finished sending gifts to friends you have to wait 8 hours without sending anymore gifts to anyone to send them more gifts again. If you buy this tool, the waiting time will be only 4 hours.

To receive the benefits of this tool you have to add it to your Item Storage
Old Nov 26 2014, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Now when I open up, I have a light gray toolbar just above Farmtown that tells me that I liked the game (redundant, I already know that, and it shows on the top of FT anyway), how many people are playing (why would I care?), invite (I can already do that off my list of friends and neighbors, so redundant again), "My Games" (because I am too stupid to know what I play....) And there is apparently no way to turn the darn thing off! Is this more FB idiocy?
My cousin has this at the top of her game too! I do not have it on my game.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 26 2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Hi beautysmom

Sadly we dont have this when opening the game, could you please take a pic and post it in the forum?
Old Nov 26 2014, 09:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi rdwirth

Raul has posted the following about the Gift Packer

9. Gift Packer: Cut in half the waiting time to send another gift to a friend. Currently, after you have finished sending gifts to friends you have to wait 8 hours without sending anymore gifts to anyone to send them more gifts again. If you buy this tool, the waiting time will be only 4 hours.

To receive the benefits of this tool you have to add it to your Item Storage

i bought the gift sender, it has only let send more gifts once after the 4 hour waiting period, can you tell me why it isnt doing what i bought it for? i bought it this morning about 8 a.m. texas time & have only been able to use it once
Old Nov 26 2014, 09:38 PM

Okay, how do I do a screenshot? Nothing in MS help tells me how to actually post the picture.

Last edited by beautysmom; Nov 26 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old Nov 26 2014, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Okay, how do I do a screenshot? Nothing in MS help tells me how to actually post the picture.
Hi beautysmom,
This link will tell you how to do that.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601262
From the description this sounds like it is a Facebook deal. If it was Farm Town then we would all have it just like we all get the releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread