Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 21 2021, 05:31 AM

Default Fullscreen Tab

Hi, since the updates I am no longer able to put my farm on fullscreen
I am on a MacBook and user ID is 1017510007
Old Apr 21 2021, 06:44 AM

Default Not all crops are being harvested on SN farms!

Hi, All crops are being harvested and resown using the white turbo. I have come back to farms and some of the old crops have shown up and are dead. This is on a 3x3 and a 9x9 farm.

On a 9x9 farm it is telling me that one plot was not done but I click on it and it says it has already been done, so I then manually choose tools.
Old Apr 21 2021, 06:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adicta View Post
Hi, since the updates I am no longer able to put my farm on fullscreen
I am on a MacBook and user ID is 1017510007
Hi Adicta,

I am sorry but we are not Mac users so we don't know if this is normal for macs and the various browsers that can be used for those. Nothing has been changed as far as we know in the update to do with going full screen. Only fuel consumption was restored.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. See if tht changes anything.

If it doesn't and you haven't already done so, check that all your mac updates are done and check your browser is still up to date and any extensions you may have added to it are disabled. If there are updates to be done, close the browser then reopen and try again. If no updates are showing to be done, try another browser and see if you get the same problem there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 21 2021, 07:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabone2020 View Post
Hi, All crops are being harvested and resown using the white turbo. I have come back to farms and some of the old crops have shown up and are dead. This is on a 3x3 and a 9x9 farm.

On a 9x9 farm it is telling me that one plot was not done but I click on it and it says it has already been done, so I then manually choose tools.
Hi alabone2020,

What is the name of the tool you were using? There's a white harvest plow plant single layer combine and an Ex version with a small amount of red on it. If you were using the Ex one were you using it in highlight mode or Ex mode?

After you planted those farms, did you revisit them to check that they were still planted?

If you didn't, try doing just one of the problem farms, you will then know what time you planted them and when they should die after they are ready to harvest so you can check the timing of the crop later. When you have done that reload the game and go back and see if it's still telling you that work needs doing on those farms you've done, if it is go have a look and see if the crops are wasted again or any plots are just showing up as just harvested not plowed and planted.

If any show up with wasted crops or are showing harvested and not planted, you'll need to let the farm owner know so that they can try doing that farm themselves and see if thy get the same problem as you did.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 21 2021, 08:30 AM

Default Page function in STORE

Page function in the STORE when you click the harvest/plow/sow tool does not move the list a full page at a time. It moves it one line less that a full page.
Example: click the tool to access the seed list. Scroll to the bottom. Now use the elevator shaft to scroll up. The top line of the seeds becomes the last line of seeds on the next page thus duplicating those seeds on both pages.
The Flash version scrolled a full page.
Thank you for keeping this a fun game! Hope this helps.
Old Apr 21 2021, 08:50 AM

I still can not request boosts on my trains. All I get is the little spinning circle. Please kelp me. 1846060033
Old Apr 21 2021, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltil View Post
I still can not request boosts on my trains. All I get is the little spinning circle. Please kelp me. 1846060033
Hi miltil,
I am sorry, but the developers are looking into this. It seems that Facebook has changed something and this is effecting the train boosting lists for some. Most of the ones having the problem have large amounts of Farm Town friends but not all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2021, 09:13 AM

I find it interesting you can fix the bugs you have yet I'm still having the same problem of accepting gifts and sending them out only to have the very same gifts I just accepted return as if I never accepted them. I have posted the problem here with no successful answer or fix.
Old Apr 21 2021, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Page function in the STORE when you click the harvest/plow/sow tool does not move the list a full page at a time. It moves it one line less that a full page.
Example: click the tool to access the seed list. Scroll to the bottom. Now use the elevator shaft to scroll up. The top line of the seeds becomes the last line of seeds on the next page thus duplicating those seeds on both pages.
The Flash version scrolled a full page.
Thank you for keeping this a fun game! Hope this helps.
Hi Pegasus_III

It is a case of different lengh for the full page.

When you open the Store for Seeds, it shows 8 seeds for a complete page, but if you open the Seeds list with you Combine or Seeder in your hands it shows 10 seeds in the page.

Then when you scroll down the page, the last 2 seeds from the previous page are showing up again.

I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.
Old Apr 21 2021, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I find it interesting you can fix the bugs you have yet I'm still having the same problem of accepting gifts and sending them out only to have the very same gifts I just accepted return as if I never accepted them. I have posted the problem here with no successful answer or fix.
Hi Amazing Amber

Your previous post was answered in the following link>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6438786

Please take a minute to read the following instructions on how to look for your posts and possible answers in the forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Closed Thread