Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 31 2022, 01:03 PM

Default gifts and trains

Hi I can not boost my trains or send or return gifts. All I get is a small spinning circle. Can you tell what is wrong please.
Old Dec 31 2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltil View Post
Hi I can not boost my trains or send or return gifts. All I get is a small spinning circle. Can you tell what is wrong please.
Hi miltil

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts as the lists used for gifts and trains are the same.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

Also please check that your browser is still allowing 3rd party cookies. You have instruction on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Other than that I can only tell you that Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that the lists will not load for you.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.
Old Jan 01 2023, 08:58 AM

I am not able to send or return gifts, all I get is a small spinning circle. Also the same thing for boosting my trains. Please help.
Old Jan 01 2023, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am not able to send or return gifts, all I get is a small spinning circle. Also the same thing for boosting my trains. Please help.
Hi miltil,
Your previous post was answered here. Please read the post above yours.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1294
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2023, 11:56 AM

Thanks for the info but, I have checked, and I do allow cookies and I have not been able to correct my problem. I also delete all my Farmtown friend that have not played during the month of December.
Old Jan 01 2023, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for the info but, I have checked, and I do allow cookies and I have not been able to correct my problem. I also delete all my Farmtown friend that have not played during the month of December.
Hi miltil,
The list comes from Facebook, so if your list of friends who play is larger than they will send to the game then this happens. There is nothing Farm Town can do to fix this. The only thing you can do is get your number of friends who play down to the point that Facebook will send. We do not know what that limit is from them, but they have lowered that amount several times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2023, 02:54 PM

when I try to send gifts back to those that sent me gifts in MY REQUEST there are no names that show up on the list. Only see a blank page and a circle that keeps going around. How can I get the list to show up? Any suggestions.
Old Jan 01 2023, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
when I try to send gifts back to those that sent me gifts in MY REQUEST there are no names that show up on the list. Only see a blank page and a circle that keeps going around. How can I get the list to show up? Any suggestions.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

Also please check that your browser is still allowing 3rd party cookies. You have instruction on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Other than that I can only tell you that Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that the lists will not load for you.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.
Old Jan 02 2023, 10:40 AM

i have sent multiple messages to the support link at the bottom of my farm page. no response that it has been recieved and no response to the message. How are we suppost to get help? I haven't been able to send gifts or request boosts on my trains since april of the year they went to html unity. But I could return gifts sent to me. Now I can't return gifts either. You develop this farm pass quest, which requires to send gifts, and so now I am wondering when will you fix my farm??
Old Jan 02 2023, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
i have sent multiple messages to the support link at the bottom of my farm page. no response that it has been recieved and no response to the message. How are we suppost to get help? I haven't been able to send gifts or request boosts on my trains since april of the year they went to html unity. But I could return gifts sent to me. Now I can't return gifts either. You develop this farm pass quest, which requires to send gifts, and so now I am wondering when will you fix my farm??
Hi grandmas farm,
I will let Support know you are not receiving their responses. They have looked at your account as late as yesterday, so they have gotten your tickets.
As far as fixing the gifts problem this was caused by a change Facebook did back at that time that affects only some of the users. We do not know if Facebook has corrected that error or not. There is nothing that Farm Town can do to fix this. They have created some work arounds for the latest change Facebook did though.

What are you seeing when you try to return gifts?

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support