Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 04 2023, 04:35 PM

yes you're right. ty
Old May 07 2023, 10:19 AM

I know I'm being dense but how do I reset the box at the bottom of the screen to contain my most used tools? Thanks Mods.
Old May 07 2023, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
I know I'm being dense but how do I reset the box at the bottom of the screen to contain my most used tools? Thanks Mods.
Hi PestoFarmer

This is the link with information about Shortcuts:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490
Old May 07 2023, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi PestoFarmer

This is the link with information about Shortcuts:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490
Thank you again. It's been more than 10 years since I last did this.
Old May 12 2023, 08:24 PM

Default Wndowsfor tasks not closing properly

This is an odd issue I am having with my 2nd acct. on the new Web version.(USER ID number is: 118693448904273 Build No: 474) When I open quests, ships and other tasks, do wat needs doing, when I try and close them by clicking the big red X they stay open. I have to click off to the side after that for the windows to close . It is not happening on my main acct which I play on the same computers. I play both on two different computers and two different browsers for the acct having the issue. I tried running memcache but it did not fix the issue. Oddly enough it is not doing this on the Facebook version.
I am playing on the new site. Love it by the way. As long as the windows do close eventually it is not a huge issue but just a bit weird.

Last edited by RIAP27; May 12 2023 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Typo
Old May 12 2023, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
This is an odd issue I am having with my 2nd acct. on the new Web version.(USER ID number is: 118693448904273 Build No: 474) When I open quests, ships and other tasks, do wat needs doing, when I try and close them by clicking the big red X they stay open. I have to click off to the side after that for the windows to close . It is not happening on my main acct which I play on the same computers. I play both on two different computers and two different browsers for the acct having the issue. I tried running memcache but it did not fix the issue. Oddly enough it is not doing this on the Facebook version.
I am playing on the new site. Love it by the way. As long as the windows do close eventually it is not a huge issue but just a bit weird.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Display issues thread. What zoom level are you running this account at for your browser zoom? Is this happening in normal screen or full screen? Try setting zoom to 100% and see if it still does it.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this since you have already tried clearing the memcache. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2023, 08:48 PM

Thanks Taz,
I was not sure where to put this issue. I play less than 100 zoom on my browsers because my settings are large on my computers' displays. I play full screen. I will keep better track of when it does this-full or regular screen etc before I contact support. This is only affecting my 2nd acct and not my main account, but I play the main acct in Chrome. The other I use Firefox on the desktop and Brave on the Laptop. But it appears not to do this on the Facebook version.
But I really love playing on the Web version. If it becomes really bothersome I will contact support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Display issues thread. What zoom level are you running this account at for your browser zoom? Is this happening in normal screen or full screen? Try setting zoom to 100% and see if it still does it.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this since you have already tried clearing the memcache. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 12 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz,
I was not sure where to put this issue. I play less than 100 zoom on my browsers because my settings are large on my computers' displays. I play full screen. I will keep better track of when it does this-full or regular screen etc before I contact support. This is only affecting my 2nd acct and not my main account, but I play the main acct in Chrome. The other I use Firefox on the desktop and Brave on the Laptop. But it appears not to do this on the Facebook version.
But I really love playing on the Web version. If it becomes really bothersome I will contact support.
Hi Riap,
There have been issues in the past when using other than 100% zoom with some like the quests not displaying everything correctly. Those were in Facebook because we didn't have the website then, but could be the same thing. The game is designed for normal zoom size and not for over or under percentage. Try it at 100% and see if that corrects it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2023, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
There have been issues in the past when using other than 100% zoom with some like the quests not displaying everything correctly. Those were in Facebook because we didn't have the website then, but could be the same thing. The game is designed for normal zoom size and not for over or under percentage. Try it at 100% and see if that corrects it.
I've not had any troubles before this but I did a little experiment on the 2nd acct and its doing it in full screen Out of full screen it works fine. At 100% zoom, on full screen it does it but out of full screen it does not. But even at full screen, if I click the red X, and nothing happens all I have to do is click off the wndow to the side and it closes. So its not something that is locking up play. Just a weird little glitch.
Old May 12 2023, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I've not had any troubles before this but I did a little experiment on the 2nd acct and its doing it in full screen Out of full screen it works fine. At 100% zoom, on full screen it does it but out of full screen it does not. But even at full screen, if I click the red X, and nothing happens all I have to do is click off the wndow to the side and it closes. So its not something that is locking up play. Just a weird little glitch.
Hi Riap,
Then please contact Support as there is nothing we can do about this. We have not had any othere reports of this and I can't duplicate it.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide