Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 09 2016, 08:22 AM

Thank for the update
Old Oct 09 2016, 10:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottD198

My only complaint is that when you say a few days for something to come out, please make it a few days. The core ingredients upgrade still isn't out after 8 days. I would rather you say nothing and then just spring it on us a big surprise.
Old Oct 09 2016, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottD198 View Post
My only complaint is that when you say a few days for something to come out, please make it a few days. The core ingredients upgrade still isn't out after 8 days. I would rather you say nothing and then just spring it on us a big surprise.
Hi ScottD,
The offices for Slashkey are located in Miami, FL and the have been dealing with hurricane Matthew and the aftermath of it since shortly after the release. Please be patient until they can get everything back to normal and get the rest of the release done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2016, 04:32 PM

Thumbs down 6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

Quote:
6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)
Ok so 10 Days Later and Still no Wiser into what the High Demand Production Increase is
Old Oct 10 2016, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Ok so 10 Days Later and Still no Wiser into what the High Demand Production Increase is
Hi Stu,
The offices for Slashkey are located in Miami, FL and they had to deal with hurricane Matthew and the aftermath of it since shortly after the release. Please be patient until they can get everything back to normal and get the rest of the release done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2016, 07:54 PM

This is not a problem for me but is for some of my neighbors. In the neighborhood quest this week I my group has 32 factories and those competing have from 25 to 40 so we all have a fair shake of winning. One of my neighbors which has 32 in his group is in 9th place but the farmer in 1st place has 404 factories. When is the changes that was listed going to be put in place.
c) Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.
Thanks for a game that is fun to play, most of the time.
Old Oct 10 2016, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
This is not a problem for me but is for some of my neighbors. In the neighborhood quest this week I my group has 32 factories and those competing have from 25 to 40 so we all have a fair shake of winning. One of my neighbors which has 32 in his group is in 9th place but the farmer in 1st place has 404 factories. When is the changes that was listed going to be put in place.
c) Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.
Thanks for a game that is fun to play, most of the time.
Hi PawPaw,
Those changes were already released. They would have to know how many facilities that person showed when the selections were made. The person with 404 may have had a lot of neighbors add new facilities and/or more neighbors start loading their own facilities.
Old Oct 10 2016, 10:33 PM

Thank you Raul for giving us the Cajun Restaurant I suggested. Love this game
Old Oct 11 2016, 07:18 AM

Thankyou

can golden Pike please be added to the fish market?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 11 2016, 07:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Thankyou

can golden Pike please be added to the fish market?
Hi al_bundy,

I think you mean Northern Pike

Please, all suggestions go in the Suggestions are of the forum, where they are all gathered for the developers to see. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread