Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2016, 03:16 PM

I got a ship just now and it took 51 clicks to fill it up and send it on it's way.
Maybe too many clicks to do the job? Just thinking and as a suggestion, 1 click per container may be sufficient.
I like the ships but I feel that most of us would like to get something for clicking on a neighbor's ship containers as we do for boosting a train. If we didn't get anything for boosting the trains, I doubt they would have become a viable tool.
They (the ships) are not an inconvenience to me at all.
The Rugged One
Old Dec 26 2016, 03:43 PM

the ship feature is great but one thing it needs is a Auto Prepair Feature

as for many players logging on every hour to prepair the next container is to time consuming and many players work so can noot log on to do it so the feature may well become a unpopular and unused feature of the game.

some options could be

extend the 24hr limit to 48hrs or so

or have a tool that does it for the player

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 26 2016, 03:57 PM

I have sent several ships on and have not had to click more than 10 times to do so. I watched and one click loads one container.

The 12 hour feature and then you can move you ship on is a good one except some people like my self work 12 hour shifts on the weekend, so you might click to move the ship on and then 30 minutes later i am home and could load your ship but you left. Just something for people to think about.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:19 PM

I gather that the devs are working behind the scenes... when I came on this morning I had the number 12 in my seaport manager notification but not 1 ship in port... now I have the no 6 and everytime I click on it I get a Error Saving Data. Error XLINK have have to restart my game,
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default how do i launch ships

hi how do i launch ships .. i am not sure how to do it on farm town
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:31 PM

Seeing comments on FB as opposed to seeing them in the forum.. I think 1 reason why some neighbours don't want to participate is they are thinking that they are having to load the ships that come into their port from their own stocks. They don't realise that it is the Mayor who is supplying the products.. all they have to do is just click to load them.
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:32 PM

Big problem - I've had several messages from neighbors telling me their ships are in my port - there's even a number that should be there. I go there and "there are no ships...in your port. This has been happening since day one. I've caught only two ships to load out of 20-30 notifications that there are ships waiting. Help, please!!!!
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Big problem - I've had several messages from neighbors telling me their ships are in my port - there's even a number that should be there. I go there and "there are no ships...in your port. This has been happening since day one. I've caught only two ships to load out of 20-30 notifications that there are ships waiting. Help, please!!!!
Me too!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Me too!
Hi NJones and Qivis

This happens if those are 1 way neighbors (you are their neighbor but they are not yours or the reverse) then when you open the Seaport Manager, those ships are automatically loaded and sent to the following port but you cant see them.

Have you tried to message those friends and ask if the ships were loaded in your ports?
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

when they get that message "there are no ships there" it means they don't have YOU as a neighbor, all they need do is open the seaport manager to let the mayor load the ship and send it on... Have had this happen to me, also to some of my neighbors and we figured it out in seconds... so hope this info will help others who are puzzled by that message. If its an unknown port.. you could have removed that person from your neighbor bar.. this has been tested and thats how I found out.. that neighbor has now been added again and the persons picture is showing instead of "Unknown " lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread