Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2014, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
The gift box glitch is approaching unfunny at this point......does gifts expire if you dont except them after so many days? Cause why except them when you cant retreive and store them
Hi Farmgirl,
The gifts in your My Requests do not expire after so many days. I am sorry, but until the developers can find the problem and fix it then there is nothing to be done for this. They do not ork 24/7 so it takes a few extra days to fix a problem if it happens during the weekend or at night. Please be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2014, 03:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks taz i understand.....at least i know they wont expire ......hoping they fix it soon!
Old Dec 30 2014, 09:41 AM

What happens to the trains that arrive in our My Requests box but we can't see them because the box is full-do we lose those products as well? Will a notice come out at the top of the page saying this problem is fixed, in case individuals are still having problems?
Old Dec 30 2014, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
What happens to the trains that arrive in our My Requests box but we can't see them because the box is full-do we lose those products as well? Will a notice come out at the top of the page saying this problem is fixed, in case individuals are still having problems?
Hi Texlady,
Are you saying you can't see the items in the My Requests? If you can then the trains will be in the top part of that. Newer gifts/trains always show at the top of the list as the listing is from newer down to older. If you are checking daily or more often then you should be able to get any trains. When you click on those the products go directly to storage and not into the gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2014, 12:30 PM

Red face New glitch?

Why won't my tool automatically start " smoked salmon" in the smokehouse? I have to manually start it. This just started happening yesterday. Thanks .
Old Dec 30 2014, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Why won't my tool automatically start " smoked salmon" in the smokehouse? I have to manually start it. This just started happening yesterday. Thanks .
Hi Cocosfarm,
Open the facility and make sure the box for smoked salmon has a check in it.
Old Dec 30 2014, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texlady,
Are you saying you can't see the items in the My Requests? If you can then the trains will be in the top part of that. Newer gifts/trains always show at the top of the list as the listing is from newer down to older. If you are checking daily or more often then you should be able to get any trains. When you click on those the products go directly to storage and not into the gift box.
My request box has over 50 items and I can not accept them because I can not send them to my gift box because it is full also and I cannot get in it until problem is fixed. I accepted ONLY the trains that were visible in my requests but other items replaced them and now no more room for newer items, including trains
Old Dec 30 2014, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Yeah i hear you Texlady........everytime i go into farmtown it says my giftbox is full cause of dan bonuses i posted in the last couple of days........been only helping people with trains from my requests tab and havent been accepting and storing any gifts since last friday cause i cant go in and store them..........probably got hundreds of gifts to accept at this point "sigh" :/
Old Dec 30 2014, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
My request box has over 50 items and I can not accept them because I can not send them to my gift box because it is full also and I cannot get in it until problem is fixed. I accepted ONLY the trains that were visible in my requests but other items replaced them and now no more room for newer items, including trains
If a new train or gift is sent then it will bump the older gifts down. You can only see 50 gifts/trains at one time in the My requests, but when this is fixed and you accept your 50 gifts then the older ones show up in the my requests. So you are not losing out on trains or those gifts.
Old Dec 30 2014, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this:
Post Release Updates - December 30th, 6:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: Gift box sometimes shows empty even when it's full of gifts.

Please close and restart your farm for the fix to take effect.
Closed Thread