Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elishajay View Post
my game wont let me open the map to go and do work for others

Hi Elishajay,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration.
The map is not available yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available currently. You can also watch that post for any new updated releases in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatB View Post
Before the change over, I blocked several farms from being worked by my Super Neighbor so I could use them for crops needed for quests. With currently no quests I would like to open them back up, but can't open the name of the farm to do that. Would please like to do that.
Hi HatB,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread and not the HTML one.

Unfortunately that function is not available yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available currently. You can also watch that post for any new updated releases in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:22 PM

Default where to use crops

Can you please tell me where to find what facilities use the different crops so I can determine how much I need to plant?
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Can you please tell me where to find what facilities use the different crops so I can determine how much I need to plant?
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration as this is where we are asking you to post questions about the game. Facilities are not available yet.

You can find the information about what crops are used in what facilities in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Old Jan 28 2021, 08:48 PM

Smile Crops

1336382078 First would like to thank you on the progress you have made.
But~ Lost 1,000,000 of my all my crops I had harvested since yesterday!!
When I do harvest a field have 50x50 3 layered, got 35,000 now lucky to get a 3rd. My 36X36 fields 3 layered used to get 18,000 when harvested and now only getting a 3rd.!!
Spent a lot of money to get where I was, will this be what it is or will you find a way so we can at least get what we used to get when harvesting?
Not complaining but huge difference in amounts.
God bless and pray you keep going are as you have been for surely their has to be a glitch in your addition of a harvest crop.
Old Jan 28 2021, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 First would like to thank you on the progress you have made.
But~ Lost 1,000,000 of my all my crops I had harvested since yesterday!!
When I do harvest a field have 50x50 3 layered, got 35,000 now lucky to 23,000. My 36X36 fields 3 layered used to get 18,000 when harvested and now down to 5,000!!
Spent a lot of money to get where I was, will this be what it is or will you find a way so we can at least get what we used to get when harvesting?
Not complaining but huge difference in amounts.
God bless and pray you keep going are as you have been for surely their has to be a glitch in your addition of a harvest crop.
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems only in this thread and not the HTML one.

We do not yet know if all the layering has or will be added. You will have to continue as you are and wait until any update on that. For non layered crops we do not see any lesser amounts when harvesting.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:31 PM

Default Farm selector

The Farm selector will not open larger and the banner that says "show Names" does not show at all. Have tried 4 different browsers to no avail. Thanks for any help Farm ID 557994644319451
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbytail View Post
The Farm selector will not open larger and the banner that says "show Names" does not show at all. Have tried 4 different browsers to no avail. Thanks for any help Farm ID 557994644319451
Hi Abbytail,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration as this does concern that.

Please try clearing your browser, close your browser , then reload your farms and see if that will work.

You can aso try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 29 2021, 02:01 AM

Default Farm loaded but not complete

My username is allansmed.....My farmtown id number is 544236895.
The last checkpoint to load is " map loaded mem 76/28/105/256 mb "

It actually loads a large proportion of my farm. But i do not have an Avatar nor can i open the Map facility. The farm is unplayable
Old Jan 29 2021, 06:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
Thanks. I think this will be enough. Give us time to get the developers to look into this.
I'd like to thank Taz, Mary, and the Developers for their help in this problem, Great Work and thanks again

Keef
Closed Thread