Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 09 2010, 06:27 AM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
jimmy could it have been a player there to sell crops. people who dont go offline to sell most dont look for a certine spot to stand just get to the market and click threw the options tom has not looking to see if they stood in anyone way or not
i dont think so cause i seen the come in to the MP then walk down to near me then right on top of me
Playing since May12,2009

Old Oct 09 2010, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjimmyxx View Post
i was just in the MP looking for a job while i was wating i had a player stand right infront of me trying to block peoples view of me so i clicked a little under them so i was infrount thay soon left lol
plus thay wer begging
hears a photo lol im the blue hair avatar
Jimmy, I've had the same thing happen to me many times. I just move so i'm in front of them. Yeah it's one thing when they just pop into the market, but when you see them moving you know they did it on purpose.
Old Oct 09 2010, 02:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjimmyxx View Post
i was just in the MP looking for a job while i was wating i had a player stand right infront of me trying to block peoples view of me so i clicked a little under them so i was infrount thay soon left lol
plus thay wer begging
hears a photo lol im the blue hair avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel View Post
Jimmy, I've had the same thing happen to me many times. I just move so i'm in front of them. Yeah it's one thing when they just pop into the market, but when you see them moving you know they did it on purpose.
Jimmy how long where they standing in front of you before you moved in front of them. The reason I ask this is I have clicked on a spot on to move to and inadvertently got right in front of someone like this. Now when that happens I do move as quickly as I can but sometimes that does take a few seconds. I know some people out there are very fast with the mouse and will block someone the second they move in front of them like this. The only thing I can suggest to both of you is at least wait a few seconds and see if the person moves because it may not have been done on purpose and they will get out of your way very quickly. That said I do realize that there are some that do it on purpose all I am saying is just give them a few seconds to see if it was on purpose or just a mistake.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2010, 04:46 AM

Default Hireling

Hi, l am so fed with the market and trying to hire so called farmer's that dont full fill there work, they dont turn tree's off when asked they may harvest and take the profit they dont plow what is the use of this and any advantage to us we may just do it ourselves instead of wasting time trying to find some of these so called workers. Grrrrrrrr
Old Oct 30 2010, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeped View Post
Hi, l am so fed with the market and trying to hire so called farmer's that dont full fill there work, they dont turn tree's off when asked they may harvest and take the profit they dont plow what is the use of this and any advantage to us we may just do it ourselves instead of wasting time trying to find some of these so called workers. Grrrrrrrr
You're right, it's really frustrating. It used to be that one could find workers easily in the market. Everyone was helpful, and almost everyone did a good job. But as the game has grown, players' priorities have changed--A LOT!--to the point that it is almost a waste of time to go to the marketplace to find a worker, even more so now that the buy-sell feature between players has been added. If I can't get one of my neighbors to work my farms, I just do the work myself. It's faster and far less frustrating.
Old Oct 30 2010, 05:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeped View Post
I totally agree! ... Th only way to fix it is if xp and coins hold value again
Old Oct 30 2010, 08:22 AM

i do all my own, easier and faster with the new tools (tho i dont have the largest ones available, still way faster then hiring someone else)
Old Nov 05 2010, 03:05 AM

Default hire notice when i sign on to farm town

i have gotten a notification several times today that i have been hired to work on Farmtown Mike's farm with the promise of earning 1 Farm cash. when i click on the green check it takes me to this farm but there is no harvesting to be done. is this something new that the dev's are working on or what? And who is Farmtown Mike? it is getting very annoying.
Old Nov 05 2010, 03:16 AM

i keep getting this notification. each time i get it, it takes me to Farmtown Mike's farm. would like to know why i am getting this, especially since there is no work to be done on this farm.

why is the image not showing? this is what it says:

you have recently accepted an invitation to work on another farm and earn some farm cash. do you want to go to that farm now?

Last edited by yopeep; Nov 05 2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: added to message
Old Nov 06 2010, 06:44 AM

Have others noticed that most of the people in the marketplace are there to hire and not to work? lt's getting time consuming to find workers. l used to be mad that people don't send the 'no thank you ' message when l tried to hire them. Now though l think l know what the problem is. When a second hire request gets sent to the same person, the 2nd deletes the 1st.
l was finished selling my items today and wanted to respond to someone with a coffee harvest. l was pretty clear - l moved right next to her and put out a few messages that l would do her coffee harvest. l got request after request - no time to click 'no thank you' before the next replaced the previous.
l wonder if the devs can work it that a request will not leave the screen until it has been rejected.