Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 10:21 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm hoping that once it's up and running the new 'trade' primary goods feature works well. If so, fingers crossed it will be extended to other 'ingredient' products such as chocolate liquor, cheese, cinnamon bundles etc.
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Playing since May12,2009

Old Oct 23 2010, 10:39 PM

Wonderful! Excellent! YAY! Thank you, FT developers and players for keeping Farm Town THE BEST farming game on the 'net!
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjimmyxx View Post
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Haha...cha-ching!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes, but how do you find buyers? Do we just stand in the market and yell that we have almonds for sale?
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:59 PM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

and from the buyers end

Playing since May12,2009

Old Oct 23 2010, 11:04 PM

Default how about the ingredients?

would it be possible to include other ingredients from facilities in this option? like choco liquor, honey jar, cinnamon bundle, and others? this is a great update but would be better if we could sell some of these ingredients from facilities. Others dont have some facilities like choco factory, bee farm, cinnamon factory, semi-trailer truck, food preserve factory, oil refinery, and oil factory... this would be a great help for them too!

Please update if possible... thanks!
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Yes, but how do you find buyers? Do we just stand in the market and yell that we have almonds for sale?
That is a valid point. With all the hustle and bustle that happens at Market sometimes I'm wondering, between those seeking work/workers and those looking to trade produce, if things will become just a little chaotic? I notice The Inn is still listed on the game Map. Maybe that could take over as the designated venue for those seeking work/workers and the Market could become the designated venue for trading of goods? Just an idea.
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:17 PM

OK here is my dilemma, should I spend FC for the 16X Harvester and Seeder or should I wait and see if they come out with a 24X or 36X model? I just spent coin on the 9X models and now they have bigger and better. Don't mind spending the coin, I have over a billion but when it comes to FC I get a little more cautious when it costs 135 FC for all 3 tools. I would not be happy to spend that and next month there bigger models with no recouping the FC already spent. Any comments from the mods would be appreciated.
Great release as usual!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob07 View Post
OK here is my dilemma, should I spend FC for the 16X Harvester and Seeder or should I wait and see if they come out with a 24X or 36X model? I just spent coin on the 9X models and now they have bigger and better. Don't mind spending the coin, I have over a billion but when it comes to FC I get a little more cautious when it costs 135 FC for all 3 tools. I would not be happy to spend that and next month there bigger models with no recouping the FC already spent. Any comments from the mods would be appreciated.
Great release as usual!!
I didn't buy them... too expensive. i'd rather use the 3x3 tools and spend FC on facilities which will give profit.
Closed Thread