Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 11:39 PM

Glitch! Right now you can plow using the 4X4 option without having bought the tool. Just FYI.
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjimmyxx View Post
and from the buyers end

Where are you finding this buy/sell pop ups. On your farm, the market...where ?
Old Oct 24 2010, 12:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmom View Post
What's with the cantaloupe? And the other crops that dont' go with any dishes...are there gonna bedishes thatthose things go into?
I'm suspecting they may as seems that's how FT has been going -- new items sooner or later have facilities to use them. But no crop is useless, since we can always sell at the MP and earn some coins to help expand our farms or purchase seeds, buildings, decorations and other items.
Old Oct 24 2010, 12:10 AM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Where are you finding this buy/sell pop ups. On your farm, the market...where ?
i was on my farm whils testing it but i gess it works everywear in ft as it comes up like a normal job request
Playing since May12,2009

Old Oct 24 2010, 12:16 AM

Default Cinnamon Logs v Bundles

9. Essential Oils Plant (Coins): Allows you to produce Essential Oils.

Pink Roses Essential Oil -> notice that pink roses are the ones needed, not red or white roses.
Iris Essential Oil
Violet Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Peach Essential Oil
Vanilla Essential Oil
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cedar Essential Oil -> you need Cedar Log Piles to produce this essential oil, which you get by chopping cedar trees.

I am confused. I have cinnamon trees. I have been faithfully chopping and saving the cinnamon logs, waiting for an opportunity to use them. I did not wish to purchase the cinnamon facility. I had no need for cinnamon bundles. Wanted to use my FC for other items.

In this update Cedar was added. In point #9 of the release, Products from the Essential Oils Plant are listed. Cinnamon Ess. Oil then Cedar Ess. Oil are listed with the added explanation for the new cedar trees. That explanation states that all that is needed is to possess the chopped logs to create the ess. oil. Since cinnamon is a tree we possess, it could be inferred, and obvisously I did , that finally the cinnamon logs would have a use.

I bought the Essential Oil Plant. Looks really cool, btw. The cinnamon logs are not useable. They must be processed elsewhere to create cinnamon bundles. I am hoping that the devs might tweak this and allow the cinnamon logs to be used as the cedar logs are used in this facility. Cinnamon logs could not be used in the Coffee & Tea Shoppe. Clearly bundles are needed there. But for the raw use in the Essential Oils Plant, as with the Cedar Logs, could we also use the Cinnamon Logs?

Raul, et al, thanks for considering this.
Old Oct 24 2010, 12:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Lisa View Post
Glitch! Right now you can plow using the 4X4 option without having bought the tool. Just FYI.
I was hoping this isn't a glitch but how it's going to be...dang! man I was cruisin along : )
Old Oct 24 2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly Jelly View Post
would it be possible to include other ingredients from facilities in this option? like choco liquor, honey jar, cinnamon bundle, and others? this is a great update but would be better if we could sell some of these ingredients from facilities. Others dont have some facilities like choco factory, bee farm, cinnamon factory, semi-trailer truck, food preserve factory, oil refinery, and oil factory... this would be a great help for them too!

Please update if possible... thanks!
I would even like it if we could sell other things as well. For example, if you have a decorative item, etc you don't want any more you could sell it to someone. Just a thought...
Old Oct 24 2010, 01:30 AM

the 4x4 plow is not a glitch. you have to use fc to buy the 4x4 harvester and seeder, they gave us the plow. Thanks devs!
Old Oct 24 2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Lisa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
I was hoping this isn't a glitch but how it's going to be...dang! man I was cruisin along : )
This is not a glitch....you only pay FC for the Solar Powered Plow, which does not use fuel.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Oct 24 2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHA View Post
And now I'm going to QUIT in frustration .As i'm at level 135 and have only 7 FC . On my Earn Cash and Coins is blank form more than 8-9 months.I see new facilities coming every months and i'm not able to purchase them because lots of them with FC and tool also comes with FC . Its no use to play more this FANTASTIC game . I had complained this to the developers too but they are unable to figure out my problem . They r quick in response and i like that they reply in max 2-3 days .but that doesn't solve my problem as i see every one have their earn farm cash options on there tab .

I DON'T WANT TO QUIT FARM TOWN
Neha don't quit!!
I have the same problem...I don't see any of the free offers either. Just start a new account and work your way up again. The initial levels move up super quick and the FC comes rolling in! I also found that I can see the free FC offers in the new account

Try it out, it worked for me.
Closed Thread