Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2010, 01:59 AM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
Hi there..

Where the heck do I get peach for the parfume factory??????
As you see, I am norwegian - not stupid but cant find this out.. never used
peach before... and dont know what it is either...lol... kremt

you harvist a Peach Tree you get them as gifts
Playing since May12,2009

Old Oct 26 2010, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Dang.... the best looking tree so far.... the Cedar.... and the only way it has value is to chop it down and wait 2 DAYS for it to grow again.

So I replaced a lot of the common fruit trees that are not used past a harvest.... going to plant the Cedars right next to each other and only harvest every 2 DAYS every other one.

Nice tree devs

l've always thought that planing the harvests of trees on an every other one basis was a good way to go - that is if they're trees that look good when fruited out. Great idea for chopping too.

Me, l LOVE the cedar and will just be using it for decoration.
Old Oct 26 2010, 02:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
l've always thought that planing the harvests of trees on an every other one basis was a good way to go - that is if they're trees that look good when fruited out. Great idea for chopping too.

Me, l LOVE the cedar and will just be using it for decoration.
I never chop all my pines since they are a significant part of my layout designs. I plant extras that I can chop, leaving the ones I want to achieve the look I want. Won't be chopping the cedar trees (and not getting the facility to use them). I just appreciate what they add to my designs. Now if the developers would come out with Blue Spruce and some tall Douglas Fir trees .... that would be nice
Old Oct 26 2010, 03:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
Hi there..

Where the heck do I get peach for the parfume factory??????
As you see, I am norwegian - not stupid but cant find this out.. never used
peach before... and dont know what it is either...lol... kremt

Hei Siv

Peaches = Fersken, du må ha ferskentrær og høste dem

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 26 2010, 05:53 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree that the tool prices are getting out of hand and not to mention all the facilities it amounts to over a grand in real money. ive spent 50 pounds in real money so far and I think thats me done spending money in this game. not sure why the most of the tools are fc coz thats part of the game play. and makes it more fun and easy to do jobs. I dont buy a x-box game only to find if I want to enjoy the game further I need to call the x-box phone line to buy a faster car or whatever. I no the devs want to make money on this game and im happy about that, but what im not happy with is you have capped your own game in the tool area, when you should be showning off what you can do to all the players and it should be all about game play to keep players playing. afterall good game play keeps people playing. I no you cant change it back and I think you have shoot yourself in the foot in the tools area slashkey.
Old Oct 26 2010, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

7. Inter-User Trading of Primary Products [To be launched later today or tomorrow]: A new option in the avatar menu named 'Sell Products To' will allow you to sell your PRIMARY products to other users that need them for their facilities.

- Primary Products are products comming directly from plants (fruits and vegetables), from animals, flowers or fish.
- The purchaser don't need to be a friend or a neighbour of the seller, this option can be used everywhere, including the market.
- Every user can purchase as much as 500 products from other users every 12 hours. Notice this is almost a full farm of crops, or many fish or animals products that you can buy without having to work for them wasting space and time.
- The Total Price that the seller and purchaser see may be different, as purchaser is always paying the price for a Medium Box, even if seller is selling a combination of large and medium boxes. The difference comes from the Mayor, so the the seller don't lose money either.
- The Seller can sell the products:

1. 10% below market price: If seller wants to give a friend a break even at his expense

2. At market price: this will be the same as selling the products to the mayor, but it may be convenient sometimes when users want to sell products to each other

3. 10-50% above market price: In this case the seller is making a profit, but it may still be a good deal for purchasers if they put those products to good use on their facilities

--Raul
This sounds fantastic, but I haven't worked out how to do it. Can someone explain how to please?
Old Oct 26 2010, 06:19 AM

Yayyy i love the trade option oh my.. farm 7..
Old Oct 26 2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneMarple9 View Post
This sounds fantastic, but I haven't worked out how to do it. Can someone explain how to please?
Click on the other persons avatar, and in the menu should be an option to sell produce to them. click that, and you'll be presented with a window where you can select the type, produce, quantity and price you wish to sell

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 26 2010, 07:18 AM

Default Two storage units please

Please consider giving us two storage units .. One for harvest and the other for items..
Old Oct 26 2010, 08:10 AM

Default disappearing oil refinery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave
MISSION CONTROL WE GOT A PROBLEM........i dont want to rain on your parade but i attempted to switch the oil refinery to the new view and now i dont have an oil refinery has anyone else had this prob\lem and yes i have cleared cache i have the latests flash and shockwave and all drivers are updated and i reset the modem and fully restarted the computer from totally off

The same thing happened to me. I switched the view and then put it in storage to move it to another farm and it had disappeared. Ditto on all the troubleshooting beforehand as well.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Closed Thread