Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2021, 06:33 PM

Default When might we get

Hi, wondering when we might get the Farm Stats feature back and our Trains? I have a lot of real money invested in all of my trains.

Thanks
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Hi, wondering when we might get the Farm Stats feature back and our Trains? I have a lot of real money invested in all of my trains.

Thanks
Hi Dana,
We do not know what the developers will work on next or when anything new will be restored to the game. The only thing I can tell you is to check the first post of this thread to see any updates the developer s add.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:34 PM

thanks guys for keeping us up to date on the migration, you are doing an amazing job and I love it so fast now and much easier to do than the flash version
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:06 PM

My USER ID number ( 1077566757 )

My SN USER ID number (100002281961684 ) tried to plant for me. It looked like he was planting, I could see seeds, fuel and coin consumption. When he refreshed the farm, the crops weren't there. I then refreshed my farms and the crops didn't show. I ended up planting my own crops.

I then tried to edit a different SN's abilities. It seems that when I adjust the capabilities on one farm, it changes all the farms. I was trying to allow h/p, trees, flowers and fish on some farms, but not on others.

Thanks for all you are doing to get this game functioning again. Good Job!
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:07 PM

Thanks for the facility manager migration. Very exciting. As soon as I saw it was now available I posted mine and then went to the facility wall requests page and found posts from neighbours ready to go. I started at the top and was working my way down the list and everything was going really well but the 3rd farmer on the list brought up the message I had already done her facilities for both the ordinary and service facilities. I checked if there was a previous post above it but there was not. So then I continued down the list to the other neighbours and they all worked fine. So not sure why this happened as hadn't done them previously. I did not open any facilities posts on the facebook newsfeed either. USER ID number ( 772552397 )

Lara's Farm
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:12 PM

Question It refused to load

1668570979 User
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:16 PM

Is the section below the farm that lets us know when neighbors help (work facilities, etc.) not working? I didn't see anything on the first page of this thread that addressed this. When I toggle the console all I get is a white screen.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staragenda View Post
1668570979 User
Hi Staragenda,
What refused to load? If it is your farms please post in this thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

If it is something else please explain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Is the section below the farm that lets us know when neighbors help (work facilities, etc.) not working? I didn't see anything on the first page of this thread that addressed this. When I toggle the console all I get is a white screen.
Hi Dr Dirt,
I am sure it will return when they are finished restoring everything. The FT console is just to help with troubleshooting problems.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Thanks for the facility manager migration. Very exciting. As soon as I saw it was now available I posted mine and then went to the facility wall requests page and found posts from neighbours ready to go. I started at the top and was working my way down the list and everything was going really well but the 3rd farmer on the list brought up the message I had already done her facilities for both the ordinary and service facilities. I checked if there was a previous post above it but there was not. So then I continued down the list to the other neighbours and they all worked fine. So not sure why this happened as hadn't done them previously. I did not open any facilities posts on the facebook newsfeed either. USER ID number ( 772552397 )
UPDATE: I saw the facility posts on the Facebook Newsfeed so decided to try them there and THEY WORKED. Must have just been some sort of glitch.

Lara's Farm
Closed Thread