Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2014, 08:41 PM

I don't know if this has anything to do with the new release since I haven't seen anyone else posting on it, but since this release on my sons profile that I took over, when ever I first enter the game I have no neighbors but if I go to the neighbors tab they are all there and when I reload the game they are there again. Anyone know whats up with that?
Old Feb 27 2014, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I don't know if this has anything to do with the new release since I haven't seen anyone else posting on it, but since this release on my sons profile that I took over, when ever I first enter the game I have no neighbors but if I go to the neighbors tab they are all there and when I reload the game they are there again. Anyone know whats up with that?
Don't have any neighbors or is it they don't have pictures? If it is the latter you should be able to just click play again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Don't have any neighbors or is it they don't have pictures? If it is the latter you should be able to just click play again.
there weren't any names, numbers, pictures, icons or anything, just blank boxes.
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:00 PM

Docperk, Is it like the photo below?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
there weren't any names, numbers, pictures, icons or anything, just blank boxes.
Old Feb 28 2014, 02:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

isn't it time for the st paddys stuff? tomorrow is the 1st
Old Feb 28 2014, 04:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
I don't often make any comments in here as I'm usually pleased with everything but have to say I hate the new way Train Boosts are laid out now. I'm probably a really sad person but I like to be organized and list each train and who I have sent requests to in alphabetical order. That way I can easily find and cross off the ones who respond so I can ask them another time. Now the names are all over the place and it's really annoying. I can't understand why it's had to be changed and I hate it enough to probably not bother with my 5 trains anymore.
You can always do the search name and just send to the ones you want.. as soon as you start their name the whole name appears and then just hit on the side where it says "request".. and if you have somebody like i.e. "sandy" all the sandy's will appear underneath in the column where the friends names are.. easy…
Old Feb 28 2014, 06:06 PM

Must not be many people of Irish decent playing... No one seems to be inquiring about St Patties day stuff. Only 17 days.

Fritz
Old Feb 28 2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Docperk, Is it like the photo below?
actually no, there were seperated boxes just nothing in them.
I just tested it out and it worked this time, maybe the game was just lagging and taking longer than normal to fully load.
Old Feb 28 2014, 10:07 PM

it seems you can only boost 1 train each day

booted my train on farm 1 then went to boost the train on farm 2 and no one comes up in the list as i have exactly 50 neighbours

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Feb 28 2014, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
it seems you can only boost 1 train each day

booted my train on farm 1 then went to boost the train on farm 2 and no one comes up in the list as i have exactly 50 neighbours
Every 8 hours for each person. I just did my 3rd one today. The 1st and the 3rd one sent to the same people. The 2nd one I sent to a different group of people.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread