Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 15 2019, 08:40 PM

Please consider allowing us when doing quests and we have to produce several things from the same facility to be able to do it all while the facility is open rather than having to open the facility click on say iron ore,close it and open it again for graphite ore and close it and open it again for another ore.
Old Sep 15 2019, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Please consider allowing us when doing quests and we have to produce several things from the same facility to be able to do it all while the facility is open rather than having to open the facility click on say iron ore,close it and open it again for graphite ore and close it and open it again for another ore.
Hi ccheney,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests to answer you.
You can start multiple items when you have the facility open. It will only show the item you went from to the facility when you get back to the quest. However, if you close and reopen the quest manager then the rest of the items you started will show that they are in the quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2019, 08:52 AM

I got the trader lifeline for my herbal tea quest and the passion fruit I planted will not be grown in time for me to complete the last 2 steps of the quest by the time my 7 days expires (unless I want to stay up all night). I do not understand how I can trade in the marketplace for the passion fruit since I am told I have no super facilities. Can I just offer to trade for it? Thanks

Last edited by Eltina Flowers; Sep 23 2019 at 08:53 AM. Reason: corrected word
Old Sep 23 2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
I got the trader lifeline for my herbal tea quest and the passion fruit I planted will not be grown in time for me to complete the last 2 steps of the quest by the time my 7 days expires (unless I want to stay up all night). I do not understand how I can trade in the marketplace for the passion fruit since I am told I have no super facilities. Can I just offer to trade for it? Thanks
Hi Eltina Flowers

If you dont want to go to marketplace you can ask to one of your neighbors/friends who are on line to sell you the passion fruit.

You could meet in one of your farms or your friend can click in your pic in the bar below the game screen and select "Sell products to..."
Please remember that both of you must be on line.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Old Sep 25 2019, 03:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Quests

I'm working on a quest for drunken pear and loaded red wine container. I've done this 3 times and all times it tells me that it takes 6 hours to complete. When I know over 6 hours haves

Other products also have this issue. Not all, but so far more than one.

Can you help? Isabella
Old Sep 25 2019, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post

I'm working on a quest for drunken pear and loaded red wine container. I've done this 3 times and all times it tells me that it takes 6 hours to complete. When I know over 6 hours haves

Other products also have this issue. Not all, but so far more than one.

Can you help? Isabella
Hi Isabella,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about quests. When a quest requires a wine to be made and aged then it takes several batches to get enough to start 1 batch of the aged wine needed.

In the case of red wine it takes either 6 or 8 batches depending on whether you need 3 year or 4 year aged wine. Each of those batches take 6 hours to make, so to make 6 batches will require 36 hours total and the 8 batches will take 48 hours.

If you have more than 1 winery then you can split the starting of the batches among the wineries and that way shorten the total time required to produce all the batches needed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2019, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Wink Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Isabella,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about quests. When a quest requires a wine to be made and aged then it takes several batches to get enough to start 1 batch of the aged wine needed.

In the case of red wine it takes either 6 or 8 batches depending on whether you need 3 year or 4 year aged wine. Each of those batches take 6 hours to make, so to make 6 batches will require 36 hours total and the 8 batches will take 48 hours.

If you have more than 1 winery then you can split the starting of the batches among the wineries and that way shorten the total time required to produce all the batches needed.

Thanks for your reply. I have been playing for years and never had this issue.

Thanks again.
Old Sep 25 2019, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
Thanks for your reply. I have been playing for years and never had this issue.

Thanks again.
Hi imgowan,
It happens with any quest requiring wine or champagne. You won't notice it except when doing a quest.
Old Sep 25 2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ccheney,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests to answer you.
You can start multiple items when you have the facility open. It will only show the item you went from to the facility when you get back to the quest. However, if you close and reopen the quest manager then the rest of the items you started will show that they are in the quest.
No. I have to do each one separately. For example if I have to produce copper, and zinc to make a brass sheet. I have to open the mine produce the copper then close the mine and reopen the mine and produce the zinc. If I do them both at the same time only one will show even when I leave the quest and come back only the first one I clicked on will show as producing.
Old Sep 25 2019, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
No. I have to do each one separately. For example if I have to produce copper, and zinc to make a brass sheet. I have to open the mine produce the copper then close the mine and reopen the mine and produce the zinc. If I do them both at the same time only one will show even when I leave the quest and come back only the first one I clicked on will show as producing.
Hi ccheney,
Don't just leave the quest. Close the quest manager and reopen it and they will all show as started. I do this all the time and never have I had it not start all of the items in that facility that I need for the quest.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline