Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2021, 09:11 PM

I am wondering what can be done about this...for the last month the 10 "randomly" chosen neighborhoods to compete with each other is broken. For the last month I have competed against someone and one time 3 someones who are MY neighbors. That isn't right. I have one right now. Please don't make neighbors compete against each other.
Old Nov 30 2021, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
I am wondering what can be done about this...for the last month the 10 "randomly" chosen neighborhoods to compete with each other is broken. For the last month I have competed against someone and one time 3 someones who are MY neighbors. That isn't right. I have one right now. Please don't make neighbors compete against each other.
Hi bbbjwilson,
You would only be chosen to compete against your own neighbor if there are not enough other neighborhoods for the system to choose that match your neighborhood. We can't force players to play the NCC and there has to be 10 contestant neighborhoods in each contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2021, 08:44 AM

(1) If you have clicked to enable being in the NCC, at what point are you actually a member of the NCC--i.e., must you have at least 1 of the facilities - & must you have clicked to start at least something in that facility? (2) Can you open the NCC box on Thurs to see what the 4 facilities are for the week -- and move one or more of the facilities you have to another farm BEFORE clicking to run anything in any of the 4 facilities - and not get kicked out of the NCC for the week? I read your info sheet but didn't find these questions covered. - thanks - Zany Clover-Shirley Hancock
Old Dec 01 2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
(1) If you have clicked to enable being in the NCC, at what point are you actually a member of the NCC--i.e., must you have at least 1 of the facilities - & must you have clicked to start at least something in that facility? (2) Can you open the NCC box on Thurs to see what the 4 facilities are for the week -- and move one or more of the facilities you have to another farm BEFORE clicking to run anything in any of the 4 facilities - and not get kicked out of the NCC for the week? I read your info sheet but didn't find these questions covered. - thanks - Zany Clover-Shirley Hancock
Hi Zany Clover

If the option for NCC has been always checked in your preferences then as soon as you load a batch in any of the facilities for that week, you will be added to it and your neighbors will see you as part of their neighborhoods and you will see yourself in your own NCC. You can load those facilities when you load all your facilities and services to post them for your friends. It is not necessary to start them from the NCC window.

If that option has been disabled and then enabled again, then the way to start items is explained in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6333202

For your next question, as soon as you get your rewards for the previous NCC week and open the new NCC, then you cant move the facilities or you will be terminated for that weeks contest.
It doesnt matter you didnt load any item, but the NCC start since you get the 4 facilities for that week.
Old Dec 01 2021, 09:29 AM

Thanks -- So it looks like there's no way to know on Thurs. what the new NCC facilities will be so you could move 1 or more of them to another farm. ;( ShirleyZany Clover
Old Dec 01 2021, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Thanks -- So it looks like there's no way to know on Thurs. what the new NCC facilities will be so you could move 1 or more of them to another farm. ;( ShirleyZany Clover
You are welcome Shirley

One farmer posted that she asked a friend to tell her which were the new facilities for the NCC. Then she moved them to the farm she wanted and after that she opened her own NCC.
She claimed the previous week reward and according to her she had no problems starting the new contest week.

If you decide to try this, it will be under your own risk and responsability. If you get a problem and you are terminated for that week then there is no way to get you back into the contest.
Old Dec 01 2021, 11:54 AM

Thanks. - Shirley
Old Dec 03 2021, 07:55 AM

Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?
Old Dec 03 2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?
Hi Palmarina

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106
Old Dec 03 2021, 08:17 AM

Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your advice.
I sent her a message. Maybe we can become neighbours again ;-)
Otherwise I'll delete myself from her list. I know how to do that.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest