Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
What the heck... hide them under your trees or buildings. LOL!
Actually, I'm somewhat anti-FT animal. I was fed up with the chicken coop and wool shed after about a day and a half and sold them and the animals.

If it wasn't for the new facilities I still wouldn't have any "farm" animals.

Plus, I like points. Clearing fields for things like dairy sheds and production facilities is a big step for me. But, it's actually been quite fun so far.
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:24 PM

Not sure but may have something not working correctly with my flour production facility (red windmill). Under "Things To Produce" when I click on the "Start Production" blue bar, it says - "This facility cannot produce flour at the moment. To start this production, you will need to add 5 more Wheat to your storage". I have 5 units of Wheat in my storage; if a batch is 5 units why will it not use the 5 units I have in storage. I currently have 135 in Pending and have already processed some. I just don't understand why it will not use the remaining 5 units of Wheat I have in storage. Any suggestions?
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markey Mark View Post
Not sure but may have something not working correctly with my flour production facility (red windmill). Under "Things To Produce" when I click on the "Start Production" blue bar, it says - "This facility cannot produce flour at the moment. To start this production, you will need to add 5 more Wheat to your storage". I have 5 units of Wheat in my storage; if a batch is 5 units why will it not use the 5 units I have in storage. I currently have 135 in Pending and have already processed some. I just don't understand why it will not use the remaining 5 units of Wheat I have in storage. Any suggestions?
Hi , I have the same issue - I guess it will be sorted in the fullness of time
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:35 PM

my $ disappeared....how do I get it back?? Wasn't much but STILL!
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:42 PM

Default my building hide But

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess mc View Post
Ummm My buildings also do not hide is this a glitch or is this meant to happen with the new release's ???
mine hide but I cant plant under any of them now , just trees. How do i get the other program back? I havent tryed the Green man yet. I noticed when we got the option of speed for harvesting, I lost my multibule seeder. When I hit the green man I got the seeder back. Sooooo my next question is what kicks in the speed for harvesting others farms? Cant find a tab for that, but a drop down comes down and asks if I want to contenue. 8*)
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markey Mark View Post
It takes 10 wheat to make one batch of 5 units of flour. If you have 135 pending then you loaded 270 wheat.
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
It takes 10 wheat to make one batch of 5 units of flour. If you have 135 pending then you loaded 270 wheat.
You are being a Star in this section Mr H
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:12 PM

OK.. so much as I hate to butt in here, there is actually a help thread which starts by explaining the update and then continues by answering queries and trying to solve problems.

It's over in the Help and Support section, here..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311070

Please feel free to read the top post, and then post in the thread if you still have any questions or problems.

Thanks.
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
You are being a Star in this section Mr H
I've actually had quite a bit of fun with the new facilities.
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:25 PM

Ahh...thank you!! Never thought about the math there. I appreciate the explanation so quickly!
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities