Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2010, 11:43 AM

can anyone tell me what i need to use to make chocolate
Old Mar 31 2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildiris View Post
I brought the 2nd farm , so its that size now and i have not been able to enlarge that farm at all. when i go to the relitors office to do an up garde on my 2nd farm , the up gardes are all locked to me. and form what i understand i should of been able to up grade that farm on level 60 and im on lelvel 76
Do you have enough money? Those upgrades can be expensive.
Old Mar 31 2010, 11:56 AM

I am running out of room also. It would be nice to have a new piece of land that can house just the buildings or make it a small village. We could change the pizza place, bakery, sugar refinery and dairy place to this farm. If planting were allowed it would be just the crops you could use in these places. Thanks
Old Mar 31 2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildiris View Post
I brought the 2nd farm , so its that size now and i have not been able to enlarge that farm at all. when i go to the relitors office to do an up garde on my 2nd farm , the up gardes are all locked to me. and form what i understand i should of been able to up grade that farm on level 60 and im on lelvel 76
They are locked unless you want to buy them with farm cash. In the alternative, you can level up.
Old Mar 31 2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandymasseyjones View Post
can anyone tell me what i need to use to make chocolate
You need cocoa trees and the chocolate factory - only way you can get the cocoa trees is by way of gifts.
Old Mar 31 2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markey Mark View Post
You need cocoa trees and the chocolate factory - only way you can get the cocoa trees is by way of gifts.
Oops - think you also need milk which means you need the dairy facility, cows and the dairy shed.
Old Mar 31 2010, 12:39 PM

I would use the other facilities but sorry, not going to spend my own cash. I've got millions of coins and wish there was a way to "cash" some of those in.
Old Mar 31 2010, 12:45 PM

I love all the new facilities and am having a blast redecorating to make room! I realize that you need to make money since you've put so much time & effort in to making this a great game, so I understand that some items cost real cash.

One little problem I have is: When I go to sell my stuff in the marketplace, it's hard to keep track of what to sell right away & what I need to hang on to cuz I'm going to need it in another facility. Maybe you can split up the items for sale...or have it say an alert if I start to sell something I'm going to need in a different facility? Like the eggs; I hadn't been to the bakery yet and I sold them, THEN I got the bakery and realized I needed them!

Anyway, Love it and thanks for keeping this game so much fun!
Old Mar 31 2010, 12:58 PM

So I'm going totally bonkers over here! Just loving all these changes! One question - I know there's a way to ask for gifts because I did it last night (i.e., Cocoa Trees). But I forgot how to do it. How do I post a note on FB requesting a certain gift?

And thank you, thank you, thank you! Tons of fun!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:33 PM
Account Not Linked

how can i move thins like buildings or animals from one from to another i have 2 farms was wonder
Closed Thread