Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 19 2011, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Do you think the bottle machine is worth the FC? I am trying to decide between that and one of the new FC facilities.
I have all of the bottling facilities and actually have wineries on almost every farm. My answer is NO! There are so few clicks required without the machine that it seems like a waste of time to me to use the bottle machine. The champagnes require only ONE click now! You still have to click on every item. Now, if they had one button to do the entire facility I might have a different opinion.

Buy yourself a new facility that will produce for you instead.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Jun 19 2011, 09:12 AM

Default Help

Hello everyone,

I just registered because a friend cannot access her farm and she cannot get on her farm or into the Forum either! Her FB ID is: fbid=207433432608976.
"Tell them there is a link to my farm on the June competition thread - for the best Town - my Forum ID is maggiel29. thank-you."

I have tried to go to the Help section but it will not let me post there as a new thread. Even though I registered it says I am not activated yet.

Can someone please forward this to the right place. I appreciate it very much and thank you.

Astrid Olson
Old Jun 19 2011, 09:26 AM

Default 5x5 Bulldozer

All of the other tools have been offered as 5x5's. What about the bulldozer? I need a 5x5. Thanks!!!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Jun 19 2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hello everyone,

I just registered because a friend cannot access her farm and she cannot get on her farm or into the Forum either! Her FB ID is: fbid=207433432608976.
"Tell them there is a link to my farm on the June competition thread - for the best Town - my Forum ID is maggiel29. thank-you."

I have tried to go to the Help section but it will not let me post there as a new thread. Even though I registered it says I am not activated yet.

Can someone please forward this to the right place. I appreciate it very much and thank you.

Astrid Olson
Hi, I have sent you a private message.
Old Jun 19 2011, 09:54 AM

Thank you Tony, but I cannot access the private message section on the forum....:-(. Would you mind sending me an email at MOD EDIT: removed e-mail I know I am asking a lot, but just trying to help my friend who is concerned about all her harvests and the contest.
Thank you so much,
Astrid

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Jun 19 2011 at 10:51 AM. Reason: removed e-mail
Old Jun 19 2011, 10:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you Tony, but I cannot access the private message section on the forum....:-(. Would you mind sending me an email at MOD EDIT: removed e-mail I know I am asking a lot, but just trying to help my friend who is concerned about all her harvests and the contest.
Thank you so much,
Astrid
Hi, I removed your e-mail for safety reasons.

Why can't you read Private Messages? You should be able to (located right under where it says Welcome, astrid1st.
Old Jun 19 2011, 11:28 AM

Thank you Tony I now can receive and write private messages and thank you for deleting the email :-) It is my first time on the forum so I still need to find my way around....
Astrid
Old Jun 19 2011, 11:51 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=janisko;4716210] There are so few clicks required without the machine that it seems like a waste of time to me to use the bottle machine. You still have to click on every item. Now, if they had one button to do the entire facility I might have a different opinion.
QUOTE]

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. I bought the Ordering Station without asking on the Forum, and afterwards decided I would have been better off just buying a second truck.
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=clogger;4716386]
Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
There are so few clicks required without the machine that it seems like a waste of time to me to use the bottle machine. You still have to click on every item. Now, if they had one button to do the entire facility I might have a different opinion.
QUOTE]

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. I bought the Ordering Station without asking on the Forum, and afterwards decided I would have been better off just buying a second truck.
Yep I agree the bottle machine is not worth the fc. Now if it cut the time in half it might be a different story but it doesn't so I will not be buying that tool.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:18 PM

...it'd be worth it if it helped produce all bottles and jars but cynical old me thinks slashkey will create a jar/tin/canning machine in the next upgrade and charge us 35 fc for that.....