Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 19 2011, 01:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I bought it and it is not worth the FC. It was a total waste of my money.
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator

I totally disagree. I like the Bottling Machine. I can fill all my bottling items like the winery and soda factory by clicking the All for the products I know I have plenty of supplies for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:49 PM

I like the Bottling Machine coz I have a lot of bottling facilities. It saves me time when filling up all my facilities. The opinion depends on how many facilities you have.
Old Jun 19 2011, 08:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I totally disagree. I like the Bottling Machine. I can fill all my bottling items like the winery and soda factory by clicking the All for the products I know I have plenty of supplies for.
I have every facility there is and can max out all of them in 30 minutes the 2 seconds this tool will save me is not worth the fc in my opinion. Now if it cut the time down maybe but it doesn't and it doesn't even save clicks in one of the 7 facilities it is used in so it is really only good in 6 facilities and one of those it only saves 3 clicks. So my opinion is it is not worth the 35 fc and it seems that the developers will be releasing all these different tools that activate the all button and they will all be fc. I don't mind fc items in the game, I have tons of fc items, but they seem to making more and more of the stuff people really want for fc and not coins. They also seem to be adding on to stuff you must have before you can get the new and better stuff. I know they need to make a living, and that is fine I do not have a problem with that, but I will not feed greed in any game and that is what this is starting to look like greed.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 20 2011, 10:24 AM

Default For cougarlady

I want to thank you for writing about your problem with semi. I posted for four days, the only response I got from Tony D was to tell me how many I was supposed to get. I learned basic math probably before Tony D was born, so that was most helpful. However after you wrote the dev team started looking into it. So if I have another problem may I contact you so you can post it. Thanks Papaw Bill
Old Jun 20 2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaw bill View Post
I want to thank you for writing about your problem with semi. I posted for four days, the only response I got from Tony D was to tell me how many I was supposed to get. I learned basic math probably before Tony D was born, so that was most helpful. However after you wrote the dev team started looking into it. So if I have another problem may I contact you so you can post it. Thanks Papaw Bill
papaw bill, sorry, but I think you'll have to be very, very old to have learned math before our Tony was born ..... and he is always extremely helpful when needed. The problems the moderators face is that there are a lot of people out here in forum land who have problems because of very simple mistakes they have made within the game, and Tony and the others have to ask and answer those questions first, rather than begin with complicated questions.

Old Jun 20 2011, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

how does the plow/planter work?
Does it work only on your own farm?
Old Jun 20 2011, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dljohnson View Post
how does the plow/planter work?
Does it work only on your own farm?
Yes only on your own farm (I answered you in the other thread) as you can only seed on your own farm.
Old Jun 21 2011, 08:14 AM
Account Not Linked

i have a harvester,plower and logtruck with chainsaw.in my storage. when i try to use it on someone's farm it comes up and tells me i must have them in storage to use these, which i do!. how can i use these correctly?
Old Jun 21 2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mS hAINEY View Post
i have a harvester,plower and logtruck with chainsaw.in my storage. when i try to use it on someone's farm it comes up and tells me i must have them in storage to use these, which i do!. how can i use these correctly?
Hi, are you accessing them through the extended tool box ?