Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 23 2011, 10:38 AM

Can we use our plower and harvester in others farms? It lets me take it there but wont do anything.
Old Jun 23 2011, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christy.richard View Post
Can we use our plower and harvester in others farms? It lets me take it there but wont do anything.
The only ones that work on others farms are the tools purchased for Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2011, 03:42 PM

Default Bottling Machine

I also am very disappointed with this machine. I for one, am looking for an "ALL" button to save me time with most of these facilities (as I have over 70). The one's that work with this machine are not one's that click 12 to 24 times an ingredient. It should work for all that are bottled, Essential, perfume,ink..just to name a few.Please try to make it so it is worth FC.
Old Jun 23 2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
They also seem to be adding on to stuff you must have before you can get the new and better stuff. I know they need to make a living, and that is fine I do not have a problem with that, but I will not feed greed in any game and that is what this is starting to look like greed. [/color][/size][/font]

Nothing is making you buy everything the moment it comes out but your own sense of completion either. Jus' saying. :P

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jun 24 2011, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
Nothing is making you buy everything the moment it comes out but your own sense of completion either. Jus' saying. :P
I do not own everything but my point still remains the developers have started getting carried away with the you must own xy&z before you can buy the new tool. Tools are getting very expensive. To get the 5x5 combo that plows plants and harvests you have to spend 305 fc or $50 real dollars. Now I understand that the developers need to make a living but that is getting greedy. What will come out in the next release will it be 6x6 tools with the all the 5x5 required first. There was very little time between the 4x4 and the 5x5 so I am sure there will be 6x6 very soon. Where does it end? People don't even have to choice of saying you know what I don't want to work for others so I don't need the combo that just harvests and then plows but I will get the 3 way one for my farm, nope they must buy all of them or nothing. Like it or not thank of me what you will but the fact is that this type of thing is a big part of the reason the game has lost so many players. If the developers do not see that soon there will be no farm town and they will really be hurting for money. Lets not forget that people buying farm cash is not the only way they get paid they do get money for the ads on fb so giving the players a few of the most requested things for coins will not brake their piggy banks.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 24 2011, 02:01 AM

Hi, This thread is about the Bottling Machine, not about Farm Cash. We already have a thread for feedback on Farm Cash.

Please keep this thread on topic Thanks
Old Jun 24 2011, 02:18 AM

Quote:
I have every facility there is and can max out all of them in 30 minutes the 2 seconds this tool will save me is not worth the fc in my opinion. Now if it cut the time down maybe but it doesn't and it doesn't even save clicks in one of the 7 facilities it is used in so it is really only good in 6 facilities and one of those it only saves 3 clicks. So my opinion is it is not worth the 35 fc and it seems that the developers will be releasing all these different tools that activate the all button and they will all be fc. I don't mind fc items in the game, I have tons of fc items, but they seem to making more and more of the stuff people really want for fc and not coins. They also seem to be adding on to stuff you must have before you can get the new and better stuff. I know they need to make a living, and that is fine I do not have a problem with that, but I will not feed greed in any game and that is what this is starting to look like greed.
i share the same disappointment after purchasing.. and the same concerns for future items.. this is the first time ive actually thought "hmm, should do i really need to buy FC for this machine?" - machines should be value - this one certainly isnt, and it will make me think twice about the next "super tool"

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jun 24 2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
I do not own everything but my point still remains the developers have started getting carried away with the you must own xy&z before you can buy the new tool. Tools are getting very expensive. To get the 5x5 combo that plows plants and harvests you have to spend 305 fc or $50 real dollars. Now I understand that the developers need to make a living but that is getting greedy. What will come out in the next release will it be 6x6 tools with the all the 5x5 required first. There was very little time between the 4x4 and the 5x5 so I am sure there will be 6x6 very soon. Where does it end? People don't even have to choice of saying you know what I don't want to work for others so I don't need the combo that just harvests and then plows but I will get the 3 way one for my farm, nope they must buy all of them or nothing. Like it or not thank of me what you will but the fact is that this type of thing is a big part of the reason the game has lost so many players. If the developers do not see that soon there will be no farm town and they will really be hurting for money. Lets not forget that people buying farm cash is not the only way they get paid they do get money for the ads on fb so giving the players a few of the most requested things for coins will not brake their piggy banks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, This thread is about the Bottling Machine, not about Farm Cash. We already have a thread for feedback on Farm Cash.

Please keep this thread on topic Thanks
Hi Tony,

JAS0643 may well have have strayed off topic but the nail has been hit on the head so to speak, the bottling machine is overpriced for what it does and is limited in use at present......

as ive posted i am sure slashkey will build on this machine in the future and yet more farm cash will have to be spent to use an upgraded machine for bottles which the present machine could produce now

perhaps JAS0643's post was indepth regarding farm cash but its raised my eyebrows at the cash ive already spent and wish i'd kept my money in my pocket and not bought the bottling machine

regards
andrea
Old Jun 24 2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerandrea View Post
Hi Tony,

JAS0643 may well have have strayed off topic but the nail has been hit on the head so to speak, the bottling machine is overpriced for what it does and is limited in use at present......

as ive posted i am sure slashkey will build on this machine in the future and yet more farm cash will have to be spent to use an upgraded machine for bottles which the present machine could produce now

perhaps JAS0643's post was indepth regarding farm cash but its raised my eyebrows at the cash ive already spent and wish i'd kept my money in my pocket and not bought the bottling machine

regards
andrea
Hi Andrea , I was not addressing my post at Jas but at the overall theme of the thread. As we have stated many times the Developers welcome feedback both positive and negative. I was simply pointing out that we have a thread for feedback on Farm Cash already
Old Jun 24 2011, 09:04 AM

i glade after reading the comments i saved my fc and did not get bottle machine.they could of add more to the fork lift just a thought