Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 11 2012, 06:42 PM

Send a message via MSN to eleflump Send a message via Yahoo to eleflump
Smile lifelines and quests

the lifelines can be used in the last stage of a quest. I had employer lifeline to make put pourri I did not have the facility to do this but was able to start production and makes it in a neighbours facility. So either I just lucked out or you can indeed use the lifeline in last step . Happy farming
Old Apr 11 2012, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I keep waiting for the Farm Cash that is supposed to be "coming" when completing a quest. I wish these notes would not be displayed. I know it is supposed to be an incentive for completing a quest, but I find it frustrating to see it every time I finish a quest. We need more ways to EARN farm cash, please. I can't afford to spend real money on a virtual game.
Old Apr 12 2012, 04:33 PM

I am giving up on quests, twice I have had quests which I cannot complete as I do not have the required facilities. We are not all made of money and U cannolt understand why the programme cannot give quests depending on what you have.
Old Apr 13 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
You will get another chance to use the lifeline after the quest you used it on ends. Since we can't delete quests we are not going to do, it can hold up your lifeline for however long that quest lasts. If the last step of the quest takes a farmcash facility you do not own and you are not going to buy, than don't bother using a lifeline on it. That way you will have the lifeline to use on the next quest that comes up.
The initial quest I had this problem on has long since past but I STILL cannot access a lifeline. Is there a way to end a quest when an action shows up we cannot complete?
Old Apr 13 2012, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryfour12 View Post
The initial quest I had this problem on has long since past but I STILL cannot access a lifeline. Is there a way to end a quest when an action shows up we cannot complete?
Only thing you can do is to let it expire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2012, 02:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

help!! i have a quest that needs me to put.... oops lol lol ok i just learned something.. don't attempt to play FT until your fully awake lol lol i'm such a goof lol..i fixed my problem on my quests by waking up and finding out i can't read half asleep lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2012, 02:52 AM

My first quest is to produce Meat Lasagne, produce Lasagne, Produce tomato sauce, harvest tomatoes, harvest wheat, and produce flour. I have done all that, and it shows that I havent. If I have to do this again, I am not going to do any more quests.
Old Apr 14 2012, 02:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

did you double check to be sure that you have harvested what you needed on your own farm.. unless your using a life line that is one thing.. also you need to be sure you have harvested enough of what you need.. like it would say 0/10 that means you need to harvest 10 of something.... hope this helps in some way...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2012, 06:52 PM

I clicked on the "gift box" lifeline which was supposed to allow me to get the needed goods by using gifts from friends. So far, my friends have supplied me with these goods over and over again and the quest still shows that the wheat is not harvested. WTF????

Old Apr 14 2012, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyJ1 View Post
I clicked on the "gift box" lifeline which was supposed to allow me to get the needed goods by using gifts from friends. So far, my friends have supplied me with these goods over and over again and the quest still shows that the wheat is not harvested. WTF????
What did you request? You would need to request flour for the wheat to be given.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.