Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 09 2017, 06:36 AM

Ok I can work facilities and clients by going on my facebook friends facebook page, and i can work another facebook friends facilities and clients through the Request page, both facebook page and request pages are the recent ones available. People can work mine (done mine as a tester,) but it is slow apparently. I'm on WF37 but my friend is on the same mainframe thing and she has trouble. I haven't checked all my facebook friends facilities or clients just 2 friends for now and have no problems my side for now lol.

My friend seems to be having problems with the larger farms and not the smaller farms.

I've just had my 1st signs of problems. I'm getting Error on a friends farm size 40x40 and shes on WF36 went through her facebook page and through request and still says error. And i checked another facebook friend couldnt do hers either. she's on WF4 and farm size 42x42
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88

Last edited by Alexandra_J; Mar 09 2017 at 07:41 AM. Reason: adding some things
Old Mar 09 2017, 06:37 AM

Exclamation Chat Screen Not Closing

My default farm would always open normally before with chat screen hidden. Now it is showing the chat screen open every time with words in red: loading user - connecting to town mainframe (WF3) - connected to mainframe - joining room -entered room. The first time it happened, I thought maybe a neighbor was on the farm. Not the case. I did the cache clean and reloaded. Same result each time. I have to manually hide the chat. Since I originally posted about this, others are replying that they are having the same issue. This needs to be checked into.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Mar 09 2017, 06:42 AM

Will load the farms from both the request site and the neighbors site. I have been able to work 2 set of factories and 1 factory but not retail side It loads the farm but then I get the error can load that neighbor from the neighbor at the bottom.
I just tried the same neighbor from the facebook page with the same Error message

Last edited by jkmyer; Mar 09 2017 at 07:05 AM.
Old Mar 09 2017, 06:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Petuniaflower,
If there posts were done before the release of the fix then those posts will not work as the fix can't be applied to something that was already out there.

sorry but i dont think it has been fixed, still getting the problem a full 24 hrs now
Old Mar 09 2017, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
sorry but i dont think it has been fixed, still getting the problem a full 24 hrs now
Hi beverduster

The developers are aware of this and Raul posted a few questions in Known issues in the main thread. If you are having the problem please read them to provide your information about these issues. Thank you
Old Mar 09 2017, 07:44 AM

Default Error message when trying to work others farms

After the upgrade yesterday, I cannot work others' farms. I click on the work link and go to the farm and I get an error message. I took a screenshot and have attached it. Please fix this soon. Well have tried to upload a screenshot several times and it won't happen....so
Jan
Old Mar 09 2017, 07:52 AM
Account Not Linked

When I try to work factories I keep getting an Xlink error.
Old Mar 09 2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
XLink ERROR is not fixed. was ok for one farm of my neighbours but not the other. I had no problems before you fixed the problem. I am on WF4 and I have done all the cleaning etc so would like this fixed asap ty
Same for me and my auntie too, we had no problems yesterday at all, but today it's impossible to do half the facilities! Yes, we both cleared our memcaches!
Old Mar 09 2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
After the upgrade yesterday, I cannot work others' farms. I click on the work link and go to the farm and I get an error message. I took a screenshot and have attached it. Please fix this soon. Well have tried to upload a screenshot several times and it won't happen....so
Jan
Hi bbbjwilson

I moved your post to the New Release thread.

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix this.

Meanwhile they need more information, so please go to the first post, first page of this thread, scroll dow the page and you will find some questions you can answer under Known issues.

Thanks
Old Mar 09 2017, 07:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrobards View Post
When I try to work factories I keep getting an Xlink error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie48uk View Post
Same for me and my auntie too, we had no problems yesterday at all, but today it's impossible to do half the facilities! Yes, we both cleared our memcaches!
Hi mlrobards and sylvie48uk,

Please go to the first post on the first page of this thread. Scroll down to the bottom of the post to Known Issues and read the questions there. The developers are asking for more information on the errors.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread