Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 20 2022, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post
Well up until about 6 months ago I had 13 Big Lakes with boat on farm 37, now I have 11 and you are telling me I never purchased 2 of them. I did. And you should have a record of it. Since you don't, there's something fishy somewhere!
Hi DeeSulli,
Please contact support about this. All I can tell you is what we see in the data. We can't do any more than that through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2022, 08:25 AM

My SN crops keep disappearing this is not the first time either i planted lots of Arugula and she was over 10000 as she is on all crops her ID 1159076805 im asking for her as she has been very ill
Old Mar 21 2022, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
My SN crops keep disappearing this is not the first time either i planted lots of Arugula and she was over 10000 as she is on all crops her ID 1159076805 im asking for her as she has been very ill
Hi ijago

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just checked data for your superneighbor and they have 2,782,535 Arugula in their storage.

If you are talking about the crop you planted is disappearing from the farms, then notice this person has another superneighbor who could have harvested the farms.
Old Mar 21 2022, 10:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a double problem. First, when I go to farms (other than default which has crops and the animal buildings), it shows downloading and goes to 99%. It sits there for a minute or two then clears out. Problem is there is absolutely nothing on the screen - no fields, no buildings = nothing; just a green screen. I have left the green screen on thinking the stuff will appear but nothing. I decided to go into one of my groups where I placed the memcache link. FB, in its infinite wisdom and to make things "easier," has somehow managed to do away with the Files in the 2 groups I admin; and 1 that I belong to. So, if it is a memcache thing, I have no link. Help please. 100000443968605. Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 21 2022, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I have a double problem. First, when I go to farms (other than default which has crops and the animal buildings), it shows downloading and goes to 99%. It sits there for a minute or two then clears out. Problem is there is absolutely nothing on the screen - no fields, no buildings = nothing; just a green screen. I have left the green screen on thinking the stuff will appear but nothing. I decided to go into one of my groups where I placed the memcache link. FB, in its infinite wisdom and to make things "easier," has somehow managed to do away with the Files in the 2 groups I admin; and 1 that I belong to. So, if it is a memcache thing, I have no link. Help please. 100000443968605. Thank you.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
For the first problem make sure you have all of the show items checked in your preferences. If those are all checked you might want to try clearing your browser cache. After you do the game will load slower the first time as it has to download all the graphics for the game again.

Here is the link for the memcache:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
I suggest you bookmark it in your browser rather than storing it in a Facebook group.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2022, 02:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have all items checked. I will clear out the Google thing in a bit; but I did use the link and bookmarked it -- THANK YOU!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2022, 10:54 PM

Default Purchased facility but did not receive it

A few minutes ago I purchased the Flower Shop facility for 25 farm cash. I never received it on my farm.
Old Mar 23 2022, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle216719 View Post
A few minutes ago I purchased the Flower Shop facility for 25 farm cash. I never received it on my farm.
Hi Michelle,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I am sorry, but what you bought was the Chocolate Factory for 30 farm cash, not the Flower Shop for 25 farm cash. There isn't any purchase of a Flower Shop.
You can check this yourself by going to the Account tab above your farms and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Mar 24 2022, 02:16 PM

Default problems with Facility Manager

I noticed this started a few days ago. I would fill all my facilities, post, and close the Manager. A few minutes later I would open it again and I would show 0% ready. I thought "wow they worked them fast"!! Then I noticed that there was 0% to store!! So I would fill again to 100%, close the manager again and then reopen - back to everything 0%. I have lost so many items and can't fill a lot of my facilities now. I have rebooted, used memcache, I don't know what else to try!! Help!!!!
Old Mar 24 2022, 02:22 PM

oh and also - I've been waiting for the updates to finish because my purple and green hands weren't working correctly. But now I find out others are using them just fine. I can't overlap my facilities!!

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing