Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 13 2023, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Perhaps I'm blind but when I go to the website, under the My Requests tab, I'm not seeing the option for this feature released on May 4th under either of the Show Facility Wall Requests or the Other Wall request sections. cleared everything out logged out, closed browser and reopened it and then logged back in and no change.

"Hide duplicated facility posts in 'My Request' tab 'Facility Wall Requests' section"
HI Storm,
This is done for you automatically. There isn't an option for you to change this. When you go through the Facility Wall Requests, you will only see 1 post for each type (regular and service facilities) for each person. If you go down the list any older posts from those same people have been deleted. Only the latest posts they have made will show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2023, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Storm,
This is done for you automatically. There isn't an option for you to change this. When you go through the Facility Wall Requests, you will only see 1 post for each type (regular and service facilities) for each person. If you go down the list any older posts from those same people have been deleted. Only the latest posts they have made will show.
ohh ok thanks Taz .. that is awesome to hear, I thought it was an option we had to enable

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old May 14 2023, 06:03 AM

Will we be able to sell items to buddies on the co-op quest? We can do it for non-neighbours but we have to be facebook friends first. Now that we don't need to be facebook friends can it change a little so we can sell items for co-op to our buddies as well as neighbours. It would help them too. And for co-ops can you put the buddies and neighbours together as then we don't have to check between the 2
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 14 2023, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Will we be able to sell items to buddies on the co-op quest? We can do it for non-neighbours but we have to be facebook friends first. Now that we don't need to be facebook friends can it change a little so we can sell items for co-op to our buddies as well as neighbours. It would help them too. And for co-ops can you put the buddies and neighbours together as then we don't have to check between the 2
Hi Alexandra J,
You can already sell items for co-ops to anyone. They do not have to be friends, neighbors or buddies with you. The way you sell to them is they come to your farms and open your co-op quests, then they can buy those items they need from you. You can only sell directly to your neighbors with help notes on their quests.

If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where those are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 14 2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old May 14 2023, 12:21 PM

I see a date that the player played on the buddie list Is there anyplace to find when the neighbors last played?
Old May 14 2023, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I see a date that the player played on the buddie list Is there anyplace to find when the neighbors last played?
Hi jkmyer,
You can see that information in the My Neighbors tab, but that is only available in the Facebook version currently.
Old May 14 2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Hi Alexandra J,
You can already sell items for co-ops to anyone. They do not have to be friends, neighbors or buddies with you. The way you sell to them is they come to your farms and open your co-op quests, then they can buy those items they need from you. You can only sell directly to your neighbors with help notes on their quests.

If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where those are organized by subject for the developers to see.
ok, thank you!!
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 20 2023, 07:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up memcache info

Quote:
Hi Amanda,
They are both listed in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
The link 'click here' to clear memcache for new site does not provide an address. going back to find that thread in future would be cumbersome. So I copied that sentence and put in my drafts, and it works. Having the address to put in browser would be helpful. LOVE THE NEW SITE AND THANKS.
Old May 20 2023, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghappy View Post
The link 'click here' to clear memcache for new site does not provide an address. going back to find that thread in future would be cumbersome. So I copied that sentence and put in my drafts, and it works. Having the address to put in browser would be helpful. LOVE THE NEW SITE AND THANKS.
Hi Hoghappy,
It does provide an address when I click on it. You can bookmark it then after the first time you run it.
Old May 21 2023, 07:11 PM

Hi All

From Raul's notes:

Post Release Updates - May 21th, 7:50PM

- The 'Forgot Password' link in the new website is now working. If you remember your login email address, we will send you a security code to your email that you will have to enter in the website to verify your identity and to change your password.
Closed Thread