Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 28 2020, 03:44 AM

Default Ncc

That's it I am not going to bother with the NCC anymore. I am so fed up of being pitted against my neighbours, 3 this week not just one. Why add neighbours to help with NCC score when they are just put against you, it's wrong. Thinking about giving up Ft altogether
Old Mar 28 2020, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
That's it I am not going to bother with the NCC anymore. I am so fed up of being pitted against my neighbours, 3 this week not just one. Why add neighbours to help with NCC score when they are just put against you, it's wrong. Thinking about giving up Ft altogether
Hi Vivienne,
The game must choose 10 players that are close in the number of facilities available in the contest. Sometimes to do that it may only have a few to select from and thus your neighbors also end up as your competitors.

The difference now is your score that you add to those neighbors team are many points less than the amount you add to your own team. So your scores are not tied directly to each other as it depends on how many neighbors you have on your team and how much you can reload your own facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vivienne,
The game must choose 10 players that are close in the number of facilities available in the contest. Sometimes to do that it may only have a few to select from and thus your neighbors also end up as your competitors.

The difference now is your score that you add to those neighbors team are many points less than the amount you add to your own team. So your scores are not tied directly to each other as it depends on how many neighbors you have on your team and how much you can reload your own facilities.
I still don't agree with putting our neighbours against us in the NCC it's not right. It never happened before when the NCC first started and wasn't like that for a long time. I am not the only one complaining about it. With so many playing Ft (2.4m) likes and I only have 114 neighbours I don't see the need to put neighbours against one another. If it wasn't for helping my neighbours out with the NCC I would not participate but then I would lose good neighbours. I am just so fed up with it as are a lot of players so why do it?
Old Apr 29 2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I still don't agree with putting our neighbours against us in the NCC it's not right. It never happened before when the NCC first started and wasn't like that for a long time. I am not the only one complaining about it. With so many playing Ft (2.4m) likes and I only have 114 neighbours I don't see the need to put neighbours against one another. If it wasn't for helping my neighbours out with the NCC I would not participate but then I would lose good neighbours. I am just so fed up with it as are a lot of players so why do it?
Hi Vivienne

You may see there are 2.4m likes for the game, but that doesnt mean all those persons are still playing and/or they all are doing the NCC.

We have explained you why sometimes the neighborhoods you are competing against may have some of your own neighbors, but we cant do anything about that.

If you wish you can post your idea in Suggestions, but not sure something can be done if there are not many available neighborhoods with same strength to choose from.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 30 2020, 05:39 AM

I am also tiring of the NCC. There must be a better way to group the people playing, it always seems to be the same two or three who are in the top position by many many points ahead of everyone else. I would prefer to play to catch and go ahead of neighbor's but that is not possible when someone is 30,000 points ahead. I have every facility but unfortunately only have one neighbor who plays, everyone else has given up. Would it not be better to select groups by past playing history? At least then we should be closer together. Also I find it strange that sometimes you have two different neighbors with exactly the same points, how can that happen. Anyway I am also thinking about dropping the NCC game.
Old May 31 2020, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I too am getting tired of seldom being in the top few. I used to be in the top category frequently but now I am seldom in the top.
Old Sep 01 2020, 10:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

For the first time ever I am doing pretty well in the NCC but because I am evidently competing against people on the other side of the world I am going to be lucky to get 5th or 6th place. Every night when I go to bed I am securely in 2nd place but when I get up I have dropped to 5th or 6th. It doesn't seem fair to compete against people who are 8-12 hours apart since they get the advantage considering that the new competition starts in the middle of my sleep schedule.
Old Sep 01 2020, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
For the first time ever I am doing pretty well in the NCC but because I am evidently competing against people on the other side of the world I am going to be lucky to get 5th or 6th place. Every night when I go to bed I am securely in 2nd place but when I get up I have dropped to 5th or 6th. It doesn't seem fair to compete against people who are 8-12 hours apart since they get the advantage considering that the new competition starts in the middle of my sleep schedule.
Hi leighwj,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the NCC since you are offering feedback and not a problem that we can fix.
The contestants are chosen for each competing group by facilities in your's and their teams and not by location.
Look at the other side of the coin as you get the same advantage of being able to work while they are sleeping.

If you have a specific suggestion on how to change the contest then please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2020, 01:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi leighwj,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the NCC since you are offering feedback and not a problem that we can fix.
The contestants are chosen for each competing group by facilities in your's and their teams and not by location.
Look at the other side of the coin as you get the same advantage of being able to work while they are sleeping.

If you have a specific suggestion on how to change the contest then please post it in the Suggestions section.
Yes but since the contest ends several hours after I go to bed, I don't have the option of refilling my facilities again which could give me the push needed to stay ahead.
Old Sep 01 2020, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Yes but since the contest ends several hours after I go to bed, I don't have the option of refilling my facilities again which could give me the push needed to stay ahead.
Hi leighwj,
The contest ends at 12:00 midnight eastern time, so 11:00 PM for you.
If you want to make a suggestion for changing the NCC then please post it in the Suggestion section.