Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 26 2023, 03:10 PM

Default Missing product for 13th quest

When I cashed out this AM on my co-op quests you only gave me credit for 12 quests. There were 13, when I put the PARKING PASS into production last night it would not show on the quest page, HOWEVER, it did show in the facility that the parking pass had been put into production as it was no longer loadable with additional batches. Please do not give me the canned response about section 5, sub section X about co-op quest, times, etc. Check your computer clock and you will see I am correct, also I have several photos taken of the progression of the 13 quests over the past 7 days. The evidence is on my side, this time!!!
Old Jul 26 2023, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
When I cashed out this AM on my co-op quests you only gave me credit for 12 quests. There were 13, when I put the PARKING PASS into production last night it would not show on the quest page, HOWEVER, it did show in the facility that the parking pass had been put into production as it was no longer loadable with additional batches. Please do not give me the canned response about section 5, sub section X about co-op quest, times, etc. Check your computer clock and you will see I am correct, also I have several photos taken of the progression of the 13 quests over the past 7 days. The evidence is on my side, this time!!!
Hi mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.

According to the data in your account the parking pass is still not completed. Therefore you only had 12 quests completed. If it was not showing in the quest manager as being started then it will not count. Sorry, but the evidence is not on your side.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2023, 05:19 PM

Default TAZ, MR. COUSTOMER SERVICE PLUS lol

Another smart reply from you as usual. Some people need anger managment classes, you need people skills classes. It is apparent you can not read, the reason the 13th quest did not appear, as it would not load at the factory, the glitch was in the factory!!!!!!
Old Jul 26 2023, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Another smart reply from you as usual. Some people need anger managment classes, you need people skills classes. It is apparent you can not read, the reason the 13th quest did not appear, as it would not load at the factory, the glitch was in the factory!!!!!!
Hi Mbcashman,
I am sorry, but the game and we of course, can only go by the number of quests completed in the quest manager and showing in the data. You say it was completed in the facility, but that is not valid. If your facility was full then you would have to wait until someone worked your facilities or until one batch completed normal time and start another.
It is not a glitch in the factory if it was already full. You can not start another batch until at least one is completed if it is already full. You do have 2 of the Transport Supplies Factory. Did you try in each of them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2023, 08:24 PM

Default How much is one lousy fc worth to slask key???

Mr. Taz, it is now 24 hours later and the PARKING PASS still will not load, and you are telling me it is not your fault???????????????? Fine, I have time and I have money, perhaps a letter from my attorney might loosen the tight pockets of SK. It is not about your lousy FC, it is now about principal. And don't tell me the game is free, because I have spent real money over the years, and now it is no longer free!!!
Old Jul 26 2023, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Mr. Taz, it is now 24 hours later and the PARKING PASS still will not load, and you are telling me it is not your fault???????????????? Fine, I have time and I have money, perhaps a letter from my attorney might loosen the tight pockets of SK. It is not about your lousy FC, it is now about principal. And don't tell me the game is free, because I have spent real money over the years, and now it is no longer free!!!
Hi Mbcashman,
You have a second Transport Supplies Factory on your farm 21 that you can start a batch in.
I have looked at your farms and neither one of your Transport Supplies facilities on Farm 4 and 21 are full for the parking pass. Are you sure you are not trying to load it in the Parking Garage? If so you are loading in the wrong facility.
Old Jul 27 2023, 05:58 AM

Default Must be a broken link

Yes, I am trying to load it into the Parking Supplies Factory. When yoou hit on the final stage of a quest, I do believe it automatically takes you to the facility it is requiring. At least for the past 13 years this has been the case unless you changed it when you left FB. I can access the facility but once I hit start it will not link back to the quest. On the quest page it keeps showing 0/500
Old Jul 27 2023, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Yes, I am trying to load it into the Parking Supplies Factory. When yoou hit on the final stage of a quest, I do believe it automatically takes you to the facility it is requiring. At least for the past 13 years this has been the case unless you changed it when you left FB. I can access the facility but once I hit start it will not link back to the quest. On the quest page it keeps showing 0/500
Hi mbcashman

Taz is not available at this moment.

You could try the following: instead of using the start all for that product, just start a batch.
For quests it is always better to use Start a batch as if it doesnt work you can have the opportunity to try again.
Old Jul 27 2023, 11:20 AM

I did not get credit for quest I completed. Thanks.
Old Jul 27 2023, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
I did not get credit for quest I completed. Thanks.
Hi SallyHL,
Please provide more details on this. From what I see in the account that is linked to your registration in the forums does not show you have tried to collect any farm cash for quests since November of last year.
Please supply your farms ID so we can check on this on the correct account. You can find that number at the bottom of your farms page. Also provide the name of the quest you did not get credit for.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline