Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2012, 11:25 AM

"- We just went back to the version before Monday (but with the thanksgiving items added). Please provide feedback if your slowing issues have improved or not. Notice the Hiding Seasonal items bug is still present in this version."

Excellent!! Works great! Speed is back on the planting, harvesting, plowing tools. I don't care about hiding seasonal items anyway - not a problem - the speed of Farming was a huge problem; thanks for getting the speed back!
Old Nov 08 2012, 02:08 PM

yayyyy farmtown is back to normal and my farms load slightly faster thank you devs
Old Nov 08 2012, 03:25 PM

Its back to normal apart from the dairy plant not hiding when u hide buildings lol

*edit*
chocolate factory is still showing too
Old Nov 08 2012, 03:34 PM

Default seeing buildings when hidden

I too am seeing certain factories even though buildings are hidden, and yes i am seeing decorations too including people though the speed is back thank goodness
Old Nov 08 2012, 03:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hi
have seen the post for the fix but now im having other problems since that fix now my decorations or buildings are showing even thou they r turned off.
i know u are trying to fix for us so i hope this helps!!!!

Last edited by liza1214; Nov 08 2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: missed word
Old Nov 08 2012, 04:04 PM

Thumbs up

Random buildings and decorations are showing on my farms aswell, but the speed is back to normal , I'm sure the rest will be fixed in due time

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Nov 08 2012, 04:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi, I also want to report that some of my buildings are showing up on my farms even though I have buildings turned off. This was not this way this morning, I just discovered it when I came on about 4:45 pm my time. My hubby just came to my farm and he does not see them. I am on WF10, using chrome and yes I cleared my cache. My speed for farming for others and planting for myself is normal, however, the forum is taking forever to load for me. It is my ice cream factory, ice cream shop, dairy factory, chocolate factory, that are showing on farms 1, 2 & 3. To add on... my train is transparent, though I do not have it clicked to be transparent. When I went to my hubby's farm to work I could see his ice cream shop on his 2nd farm but that was all, he also has his buildings turned off and he is seeing his ice cream shop also. He is on WF8. By the way, I do not own the 8x8 tools and I am using the dim feature which is working fine and is the greatest feature.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by WillowTreeFarm; Nov 09 2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old Nov 08 2012, 04:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Vine View Post
Random buildings and decorations are showing on my farms aswell, but the speed is back to normal , I'm sure the rest will be fixed in due time
Same here and ditto. I'm only using dim when necessary. Enjoying farming again

WF38, chrome, win 7. Cleaning ongoing.

Just came back to say that loading the next farm while working is slow, also enqueueing then loading pop-ups taking ages to close. I've found that when it gets past 95% I can get rid of it by clicking the green man and then clicking back on my current tool.

Don't have to dodge that pop-up the whole time I'm on that farm, nice!

Last edited by onamission; Nov 08 2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: loading issues
Old Nov 08 2012, 04:48 PM

A big thank you for the fix but I would like to report for your information that decorations like people and fences/dairy pant/ are visible even with the buildings and decorations hidden. another thing I noticed my train has turned transparent even though that is not ticked as well. This is jsut for your information as they are not worrying me at all. thankyou again for the fix on the h/p/p. Everyone have a great day and Happy Farming to all
Old Nov 08 2012, 04:48 PM

Just to let you know that its not slow anymore BUT the odd facility still showing up despite buildings being hidden also some Valentine, Easter and christmas decorations still showing despite hiding seasonal decorations.

Am using Chrome and on WF36
Closed Thread