Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 08:16 PM

70% less problems!!!! You have GOT to be KIDDING! If this is your answer for a problem you are going to have 70% less players. This is slow, sticky and cumbersome!
Please change it back! I have been absolutely addicted to this game until today! Now it's just plain boring!

This new way of harvesting/plowing is not good at all. I can hardly get (any)thing done.Also for the longest time I never had the server go out on me now I can't keep in the game. Please change this back or there will be no game at all.

Thumbs down

THIS SUCKS! Nobody has time for this **** and now I feel like I wasted the past 9 months playing this game for nothing. It wasn't broke, so why try to change it. And this "oh, this will fix the lost coins/XP issues" is bull.

You are a bunch of MORONS for ruining what used to be a fun game. Now it's a boring drag on everyones time.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:17 PM

Thumbs up

When I started playing FT about 4 months ago. It was click and wait, click and wait. Then the new fast harvesting and plowing came in - I liked it but the complaints were that people preferred the old way as it was relaxing and theraputic. But some people were disadvantaged by the loss of coins and points so more complaints.

Now we have a system that is somewhere in between the last 2 and I accept that changes are always made in our best interests so no complaints from me. If people think this is slow then they should have been playing 4 months ago...... In fact you have put me back in my place because recently I had become a random worker (the type I used to hate). It worked for me.
So, to those who say they are going to leave - GO. GET LOST. There are more aspects to this game than just getting things done quickly. You can't hurry the crops to ripen or the flowers to bloom so get over yourselves.

I have 4 FT farms and love the game as I have met some great people from all over the World.
To the moderators and programmers, I wish you a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy611 View Post
HI all this is my 1st post however I have constantly read posts here in the forum to keep updated.

I don't like these changes at all it is slow and my browser has crashed constantly whilst trying to harvest and plow a friends farm. Personally I would rather lose the Coins/XP's to be honest I never really noticed them missing after a while.

I had a layered farm but although it could no longer be plowed I was able to delete the harvested fields to get it back to normal to re-plant so any-one having trouble doing this try logging out and going back to bulldoze it should work.
Let me say again: YOU CAN STILL LAYER CROPS, NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THAT RESPECT.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:18 PM

Wink

I JUST HARVESTED MY OWN CROPS ON MY SECOND FARM AND IT WORKED VERY WELL......LIKE THE OLD WAY....HAS IT BEEN CHANGED BACK OR DOES IT JUST WORK BETTER WHEN YOU DO YOUR OWN CROPS? I HOPE IT IS BACK TO THE OLD WAY....DON'T WISH TO KEEP COMPLAINING OR COMPLAIN AT ALL, I'M JUST FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I LOVE FARMTOWN SO MUCH, AND DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF THE CONSTANT COMPLAINERS, I'M JUST VERY CONCERNED.....
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:19 PM
Account Not Linked

It makes it impossible to play, I keep hiring people and they quit. How can we play this game like this? I got hired to do a job and it took forever. No fun anymore.

I want to thank the creators of this game and all the hard work that they have put into the game. All the upgrades have been great. BUT I hate having to wait on the avatar and miss the highlighter over the squares. I understand why the change, but if there is a way to harvest faster and not have the avatar follow that would be great.

I absolutely loved Farm Town. I am level 60, have 2 farm, have spent realy "Cash" on things and now this. I really do hate this upgrade, it is is that. I will probable go totally to FarmVille now unless you revert back to the previous versions. This is absolutely awful.
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to handle this change. I went through 15 workers in market before I found two that stayed to work my farms. It is very frustrating. As long as I saved my work I have not had any trouble with coins or xp being lost. Everything was starting to be exciting again. My family was working our farms with excitement for the new levels. Now we are all quitting unless things return to normal. I would a lot rather run into another worker than take ten times longer to do a job.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread