Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 02:47 PM

Cool FT Blooms AFRESH!

Wow, Debbie, the flowers are all lovely. The pansies just jump off the page with color & depth. The pink zinnas are a lovely color addition, but the irises & bird of paradise are unusual and a delight to have. Both of the later have special meaning for me. The irises are very much a part of Louisiana. So my Plantation Gumbo has already benefited. Cannot wait to see them bloom Perhaps I will plant some next to my oil pump that is trying to save the Louisiana coast from an oil spill LOL.

Look forward to hearing more about the mineral mine & jewelry production. Thanks for the new choices Devs.
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:52 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Now come on, that's not fair. I am sorry if I upset you, but as YOU said, we are all entitled to our opinions. It is just disappointing sometimes after getting an update to hear so many complaints. You know what I mean?? I did not mean to offend you at all. The other Farming game gives only occasional updates, all for their Farm Cash pretty much, and all with MANY MANY glitches... We are VERY lucky here, the moderators monitor what we want, and the developers give us almost all of it .... in a VERY timely manner ! I am truly impressed with this game and how they actually listen to us, aren't you ?
well. i have played this game since march of 09,, i believe when it came out, it was gr8 from the start, then it had a very very long "boring" period where there was never an update. then from the time they added levels to 90 it picked up speed, and is very enjoyable to me or i still wouldn't be playing obviously, but what you may like as an update i may feel it falls short. that is why slashkey has a forum, to hear from players whether good,bad or indifferent,. if they only heard good things then they would never improve or add or update,,CORRECT? ,,

did you read all the other 152 comments, there are plenty of opinions ,good and bad
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:56 PM

I have been searching for a menu on the new fac. today. I would like to see the profit on the items that they make before I purchase them. Does anyone know where to look? I have looked in a few different places and have had NO luck.. Thank you..
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I get 32 bamboo. pine & cinnamon in 4x8 groups.

the oak are only 16 in a 4x4 group.

looking at the highlighted area on the oaks, it seams to be the same size as the other 3.

Still 16 at once is better then 1 at once
If you are very patient w/ oak trees and paths you can get them squished together to get 4X8

Check out farm #3 for an example.

Ditto that fences are still having trouble being and staying hidden.

My Farms
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I get 32 bamboo. pine & cinnamon in 4x8 groups.

the oak are only 16 in a 4x4 group.

looking at the highlighted area on the oaks, it seams to be the same size as the other 3.

Still 16 at once is better then 1 at once
I can only get 8 oaks at a time, I must be arranging them wrong or something

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellemfowler View Post
I have been searching for a menu on the new fac. today. I would like to see the profit on the items that they make before I purchase them. Does anyone know where to look? I have looked in a few different places and have had NO luck.. Thank you..
I noticed several ppl have commented in this thread that they have purchased the new facilities. Go to one of their farms to view the facility & to see the values inside. If their farms are not linked, then use the forum to send them a private message asking to see their farms. Surely they will comply Also, I have gone to the marketplace asking who has a particular facility. Someone usually does. I click them then go ck it out Hope this helps!
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:09 PM

NEW FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
*hops up and down
Debbie - u da BOMB!!

*goes off to plant ............
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks sooooooooooooo much slashkey and crew for a great update. I just love the decorations tab being split up, as my one gig computer could not handle all the stuff that tab had and usually just froze up.

ready for mountains, hills and patches of sea. thanks devs and the person who made the flowers.sorry cant remember her name....was it deb.....er thanks anyway.
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks again Devs ( and Debbie for the flowers ), very pleased with the look of all of these designs, so glad i invested in the manure spreader, going to really need it now tiill farm 6 gets here. Big Hugs to all involved x
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Has anyone noticed the big bull dozer is not working? Also has anyone figured out why some people click your link to work the factories and it doesn't allow them to work in the factories it just takes them to their farm. My husband's has been that way since it came out, I sent a help message but never got a response. thanks Heather

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread