Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 21 2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
A little research shows that Farm #5 was posted 7/16/2010 (Fri.), Farm #6 was posted 9/17/2010 (Fri.), Farm #7 was posted 11/12/2010 ( Fri.). Farm # 8 was posted 1/17/2011, (sat.) Farm #9 was posted 4/7/2011 ( Thur) ( probably because Friday the 1st was April fools day??) Farm #10 posted 6/17/2011 ( Fri.)
So I wouldn't hold my breath this week.... Wait until at least Thursday....
If the weather channel and all the meteorologists on the local networks are correct, South Florida will be in a middle of a hurricane on Thursday, so I think the release will happen by Tuesday or not until after the storm passes and power is restored (depending on how bad it hits). However, most of us living in South Florida (like myself) really hope that Hurricane Irene fizzles out while crossing over Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Cuba.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 21 2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
LMAO I cant stop laughing... thats too good... oh, and I think it sums up my life too! great work!
Oh boy, that is just a little bit scary Susme48. I couldn't have said it better myself!! It sure sums up my life too (probably not quite as bad as you though) lol
Old Aug 21 2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
lol...I am bored...if the update does not come soon, I am gonna end up spending my FC on multiple facilities and other goodies, just to be doing something new. I have a small reserve, but it is getting smaller and smaller...

OBTW : has anyone else looked up all the things you can do/make with juniper berries? I did...kind of cool. I should do that for all the unused crops and trees...maybe the research would keep me busy.

Also have a frustration, have worked around all the shortages, for the most part, except for crabs (bought too many multiple facilities...lol) but no matter how many sea coasts, large and small I buy, there is always only enough to fill the facilities that take them to 98 to 99 percent. After 4 days of adding a couple each day, I am getting frustrated. Oh, and since when do they put any kind of flour in beer? when I researched that, I found that it was grains, not flour from rice or corn to extend things.
have u noticed that the teddy bear takes llama wool and cotton ...but no fabric .. (i think that is the ingred list... i sent a support ? about it)
Old Aug 21 2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
have u noticed that the teddy bear takes llama wool and cotton ...but no fabric .. (i think that is the ingred list... i sent a support ? about it)
Maybe the llama wool is knitted into the fleece fabric?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 21 2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
If the weather channel and all the meteorologists on the local networks are correct, South Florida will be in a middle of a hurricane on Thursday, so I think the release will happen by Tuesday or not until after the storm passes and power is restored (depending on how bad it hits). However, most of us living in South Florida (like myself) really hope that Hurricane Irene fizzles out while crossing over Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Cuba.
hope all of you in Florida keep safe!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 21 2011, 11:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Maybe they glue the teddies...lol...some things are strange for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Sorry but I told the developers to take today off since they worked until late last nite fixing the problem with the servers.
Take a look at my farm 6. I have bought a lot of small seacoasts and filled up a lot of that farm with them. Still have to wait 3 days to get enough crabs to fill all requirements, but it would be a lot more if I had less seacoasts.
I have one more small, and 7 more large ones, and it seems like that should be enough...lol...we shall see...lol tomorrow I should be able to fish all of them. Now I suppose they will add something that takes more crab. Your farms are very nicely done!! Love the nice look! Mine are too jammed in...but I hate changing them till 11 gets here. Each time I lay out a nice 'village' look, I end up scrapping it for more space to plant and have trees...lol

Last edited by susme48; Aug 21 2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old Aug 21 2011, 11:30 PM

Wonder if the strength of collective begging works to induce the devs to let us have farm 11... Won't they please have a wee bit of mercy for those of us who are tethering on the edge of insanity as far as farm town goes....
So Farm 11 please devs....

By the way when is the next FTAA due...am gonna need therapy... ;p

Sweet River Valley
Klang River Valley
Gombak River Valley
Batu River Valley
Segambut Valley
Klebang Beach
Kiara Falls
Avillion Cove
Maple-Rose Estate
Penchala River Farm

* Level 235 * Farming since June 15th, 2009

Old Aug 21 2011, 11:39 PM

Wink Juniper berries

Maybe the devs will release on Tuesday so that the juniper berries can be made for gin as we ride out the hurricane with them
Old Aug 21 2011, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Maybe the llama wool is knitted into the fleece fabric?
hmm... could be i guess ... more stuff to research .. lol
Old Aug 22 2011, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Maybe they glue the teddies...lol...some things are strange for sure.

I have one more small, and 7 more large ones, and it seems like that should be enough...lol...we shall see...lol tomorrow I should be able to fish all of them. Now I suppose they will add something that takes more crab. Your farms are very nicely done!! Love the nice look! Mine are too jammed in...but I hate changing them till 11 gets here. Each time I lay out a nice 'village' look, I end up scrapping it for more space to plant and have trees...lol
You can fish the large ones every 8 hours. I try to get mine at least twice a day. I get a lot more crabs from the small ones than I get from the large and they are coin which is why I have more of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread